This post relates to the copyings.com appraisal thread, which was closed by the OP, so impossible to follow up on:
http://www.namepros.com/domain-appraisals/793313-copyings-com-official-plural-word-copying.html
(Dear mods, if I am posting this in the wrong section or violating some forum regulation, I apologise
)
So, I was a bit baffled when someone asserted that the OP had copied another website to pretend he had sold his domain, so I contacted the alleged buyer of the domain to find out for a fact and this is what he responded:
"----- Original Message -----
From: Moxicopy Support
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: Moxicopy.com - duplicate website question
xxxxxxxxxxxx,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The copying.com website is not ours, but now that we know about it we are working on getting it taken down. We sincerely appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and would like to give you a 5% discount on an order that you may decide to place with us in the future. If you don't have an account with us you can just save this email, and send it to us if you ever decide to place an order, and we'll honor it.
Thank you
xxxxx xxxxxx
On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 6:47 AM, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,
I noticed that your website is also displayed on the domain copyings.com.
Do you use both these domains as a sales platform now?
Kind regards
xxxxxxxxxxxx"
So, as you can see, the OP has indeed copied Moxicopy's website without their permission to pretend that he sold his domain. Now the only question remains: Why? Why would someone bother to copy an entire website, graphics, codes and everything, just to win an argument with people they do not know on a forum they have never visited before? Some people just have too much time on their hands...
PS: Sorry for being harsh on those who rightfully questioned the OP's motives. You obviously saw something that I didn't.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************
Edit: This was originally posted in the appraisal section.
http://www.namepros.com/domain-appraisals/793313-copyings-com-official-plural-word-copying.html
(Dear mods, if I am posting this in the wrong section or violating some forum regulation, I apologise
So, I was a bit baffled when someone asserted that the OP had copied another website to pretend he had sold his domain, so I contacted the alleged buyer of the domain to find out for a fact and this is what he responded:
"----- Original Message -----
From: Moxicopy Support
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: Moxicopy.com - duplicate website question
xxxxxxxxxxxx,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The copying.com website is not ours, but now that we know about it we are working on getting it taken down. We sincerely appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and would like to give you a 5% discount on an order that you may decide to place with us in the future. If you don't have an account with us you can just save this email, and send it to us if you ever decide to place an order, and we'll honor it.
Thank you
xxxxx xxxxxx
On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 6:47 AM, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,
I noticed that your website is also displayed on the domain copyings.com.
Do you use both these domains as a sales platform now?
Kind regards
xxxxxxxxxxxx"
So, as you can see, the OP has indeed copied Moxicopy's website without their permission to pretend that he sold his domain. Now the only question remains: Why? Why would someone bother to copy an entire website, graphics, codes and everything, just to win an argument with people they do not know on a forum they have never visited before? Some people just have too much time on their hands...
PS: Sorry for being harsh on those who rightfully questioned the OP's motives. You obviously saw something that I didn't.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************
Edit: This was originally posted in the appraisal section.
Last edited:













