Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain cooling the earth

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

verbster

Blue MooseTop Member
Impact
3,416
Some emphasis is picking up in terms of cooling the earth to counter global warming. I just read this on th MSN homepage: "Proposed ideas to cool the planet" http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17632436/wid/18298287/?GT1=10023

Seems like this may raise the value of earthcool(dot)com.

Have had a couple of low - mid $xxx offers, but I think it's better than that. What do you think? Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would take the low-mid $XXX offer. Now if it was earthcooling.com then deff. worth more then that.
 
0
•••
I don't think there's a direct relationship in the "--ing" usage between earthcool and global warming. Maybe in the future, but for now Google likes "earth cool" much more than "earth cooling."
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back