Dynadot

discuss Cool story bro.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ali

Top Member
Starfire Holdings
Impact
Moral of the story... don't be like "Richard Jones".

Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 3.32.07 PM.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think Richard would really shine in a role as greeter at Walmart.

•••
•••
Is he buying or selling?

•••
•••
I've been getting so many of these kind of emails it's not even funny

•••
Whenever I register new domains, I get this kind of mails.

•••
This your Richard is not the worst case yet. Lately i'm getting emails starting with

Dear [name],

•••
Whenever I register new domains, I get this kind of mails.
Yea, and this is just one guy. Imagine how many more emails there are =/

This your Richard is not the worst case yet. Lately i'm getting emails starting with

Yea, Richard is a saint compared to some of the wackos out there.

•••
Moral of the story... don't be like "Richard Jones".

Show attachment 30773
A few days ago I got an email from a "web development company" (some guy from India) asking me if they could make my website responsive. My website is already responsive since 2014 dude. -_-

•••
Have to admire his persistence. Or at least the email blast software he uses. :D

•••
Pathetic & Disgusting spammer, I couldnt believe anyone can imagine a business model on spam emails.

•••
Once I answered with the F*** word and they replied with the same "Web Development Crap".
Guys have a look at this SPAMMER video ;)

Last edited:
•••
Once I answered with the F*** word and they replied with the same "Web Development Crap".

Haha! I'm glad you mentioned that video. I saw it a few weeks ago, it's hilarious!

•••
@webm Excellent Video! Now I want to reply . . . As a teen, I used to torture telemarketers for the amusement of my family especially if it had interrupted dinner : grin :

I code all my whois emails so at least I know which registrars they are originating from. Some are worse than others.

•••
@webm Excellent Video! Now I want to reply . . . As a teen, I used to torture telemarketers for the amusement of my family especially if it had interrupted dinner : grin :

I code all my whois emails so at least I know which registrars they are originating from. Some are worse than others.

Haha! This one time a telemarketer called my buddies house, and as soon as I knew, I grabbed the phone out of his hands and started acting like a def, old man. My buddy got the hint and started acting like my def old wife. We ran them around in circles for a good 20 minutes before they hung up on us. #HowsItFeelBro?

•••
My fav is to let them get half way through their pitch, then say
"Sorry, someone's at the door, please hang on a sec"
Then just set the phone down and go back to whatever I was doing.

Peace,
Cy

•••
My fav is to let them get half way through their pitch, then say
"Sorry, someone's at the door, please hang on a sec"
Then just set the phone down and go back to whatever I was doing.

Peace,
Cy
LMAO. My new favorite.

I'm going to do that. But I'm going to place the phone down, open the door and pretend like I'm being kidnapped. Maybe I'll have my sound FX library handy to give it the full effect.

•••

This is hilarious.

•••
Reply with a thanks message and try to sell them yours. They never send you anything else, it works!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back