NameSilo

domain conversation.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

ainame

New Member
Impact
0
Our product offerings are shifting and this domain no longer encompass the full gamut of our products and services. We've had some large offers in the past but we weren't interested at the time.

Thoughts?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Long domain. I’d say $50k - $250k depending on how fast you want to move it.
 
0
•••
I'd honestly say around $30K
 
0
•••
Thanks! $250k is more the market we're looking for, no rush on moving it.
Good point on the length, I typically pick up on that but fixated so much on this being a dictionary word with broad appeal that I didn't even consider on this domain.
 
0
•••
Thanks! $250k is more the market we're looking for, no rush on moving it.
Good point on the length, I typically pick up on that but fixated so much on this being a dictionary word with broad appeal that I didn't even consider on this domain.
I see it's taken since 1996. If you want 250K you might have to hold it a couple more years. It is truly an amazing domain. The length does hurt it a bit, but it could be great for a networking site. $30K would sell fast low-xxx,xxx may take at least 2 years to flip. Glad you are in no hurry.
 
0
•••
Fabulous domain!
 
0
•••

great to see this premium open to the domain market , ​

i keeping the ​

iConversation.com,​

i think conversation.com is sure a good domain for the AI time , especially in this GPT times. i think 200K+ us dollar ,but have to wait for the right buyer ,reseller price maybe MID xxxxx USD​

​

 
0
•••
Our product offerings are shifting and this domain no longer encompass the full gamut of our products and services. We've had some large offers in the past but we weren't interested at the time.

Thoughts?

If you want to sell it off in under a year, I reckon mid-XXXXX, but if I were you I'd just play the long game since in a few years' time I could see it selling in the 6 figure range.
 
0
•••
obviously this ain't chatcom

just look around at others or even u... how often do u say conversation in a year... 1 time? or reading whatever on internet ...this just rarely pops..length is bad.

what large offers did u get? cause u should have taken one
 
0
•••
$19,000 to $39,000
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Good lord. A good domain on the appraisal board. I kept looking for the typo, but no... It's a genuinely good domain!
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back