IT.COM

discuss Contacting Attorneys

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cdomains

Top Member
Impact
I have a few legal domains I am considering doing outbound on.

Has anyone had any luck selling this type of domain, with outbound, to lawyers?

Also, do you think it is more risky contacting lawyers because of their profession?

I should mention all the domains I am talking about here are generic and not TM domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You reminded me why I gave up contacting lawyers years ago, I felt like I was on the witness standand convicted of murder. Here are a few questions they asked my Why does whois say client transfer prohibited,did you steal the name? How do I know you really own it? even though I said just call the phone listed in whois or shoot an email they didn't believe me.

That's not being on the witness stand. It's just lawyers doing due-diligence. It is also a waste of time after you've answered the question(s). I had a similar experience about 2 months ago. After I gave them the answers and links, I moved on and sold the name to someone else. As I said, lawyers are like any other prospective buyers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back