NameSilo

priced BurnabyLawyers.com & CoquitlamAttorneys.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoppingfear

Established Member
Impact
4
Both Premium Domain Names.
Evaluated by Estibot as $675 BurnabyLawyers.com Is excellent for the moderately large city of Burnaby. Well Established with a large population and a known large mall call MetroTown. This is one of the Hubs of BC!

City and Lawyers are seldom avaliable for registration any longer so I know it has value as well another NP member evaluated it Low $xxx to Mid $xxx

CoquitlamAttorneys.com is another premium domain name. Coquitlam is a slightly smaller but established city in BC as well attorneys is an official word for legal representative.

I'm selling it as a combo and you can potentially fetch a lot from end users. I haven't tried emailing anyone yet or contacting any potential end users as I do not have the experience so I'm selling it off for you to make a profit doing it!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back