Watch

Branded Domains

Be YouTop Member
Impact
Is this a scam or offer??

Throw some light in my mind..

what is it.png.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He's making 1000 yuan $157 us offer for your 4 letter .com. Sometimes these guys make better offer but won't reply to any emails.

•••
He's making 1000 yuan $157 us offer for your 4 letter .com. Sometimes these guys make better offer but won't reply to any emails.
I got far far better offer..should I counter back??

•••
Yeah reply to every offer you get.

•••
His qq number has a 4 in it, death!

•••
I would.
Most domainers bargain - even Chinese domainers.
Avoid adding QQ contacts from unsolicited email.

•••
I would.
Most domainers bargain - even Chinese domainers.
Avoid adding QQ contacts from unsolicited email.
I just replied his mail with counter offer ..let c..what he gonna reply....

•••
Always counter. I think that they expect it, even.

Thus far, about 88% of the counter offers that I've proposed have been accepted without question re: Chinese buyers.

GL with the sale. Let us know how it goes.

Eriq

•••
Always counter. I think that they expect it, even.

Thus far, about 88% of the counter offers that I've proposed have been accepted without question re: Chinese buyers.

GL with the sale. Let us know how it goes.

Eriq
sure

•••
I got 27 emails just today!!!

Always offering about $600 less than the latest sale prices.

I never reply now.......too low ball anyway and most times they don't even reply or the email bounces back to you.

•••
•••
•••
@MR PACKER - All these offers are from traders. They will never offer you retail price, even if they increase their offers. I've stopped responding to them. Most of the LLLL.com I own are US premium letters. I expect more than the current price of any crap chip for every domain.

•••
@MR PACKER - All these offers are from traders. They will never offer you retail price, even if they increase their offers. I've stopped responding to them. Most of the LLLL.com I own are US premium letters. I expect more than the current price of any crap chip for every domain.

Yes, agree. I've have managed to sell a few, most of the time to end users. All Non Chinese Premiums, but am lucky enough to have a lot of them too.

cbdo.com for $4000 - Aug 12th 2015
Andrew Rosener (Media Options)

wswu.com for $1500 - May 19th 2015
Chinese buyer (website active) - Should never have sold at that price!

bmaq.com for $3000 - Aug 18th 2014
US business - (website active)

waqu.com for $5500 - Apr 13th 2012
Chinese App maker/seller - (website active)

wtru.com for $4490 - Sep 19th 2006
US Christian radio station - (website active)

•••
@MR PACKER - Nice sales. I agree with your sentiments about wswu.com. But maybe the "u" limited the price for the Chinese buyer. I think Andrew got a good deal on cbdo.com as well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back