Dynadot

Conspiracy Theory of the Day 12/16

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ixix

Think for yourselfEstablished Member
Impact
I'm one of those pple that love conspiracy theories....not because i believe them, but they are absurdly funny. And, In light of the WTC post posted earlier, I thought it would be fun to post some of my favorite conspiracy theories i've found on the net here and there every now and then:

----------------------------------

Conspiracy Theory of the Day 12/16

ALIENS CONTROL NASA
A small group of space aliens have offered the NASA hierarchy positions as Rulers of the Earth under their domain, if NASA can keep the rest of humanity bottled up on the planet until the alien fleet arrives. NASA has been very effective at this by proving that space travel is very expensive, and that only government employees are intelligent enough to operate space transportation vehicles. The public has not caught on to the fact that Space is only 90 miles away and that government employees are no smarter than anybody else. NASA stalls for time and spends most of it's budget piling up useless scientific facts, and presenting pretty pictures on the web. However, occasionally the public becomes enthused with a new space transportation proposal that promises to make space transportation cheap and safe. This proposal is usually presented by a President suffering the early stages of senility. NASA derails the new space transportation proposal by first offering to do it free with government funds, but then wasting so much money on studies and red tape that the proposal is soon dropped for another new and supposedly better idea. NASA can then return to placating the public with pretty pictures and useless scientific facts masquerading as progress. The plot was almost revealed in 1998, when Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich was suddenly and unexpectedly forced to retire from Congress when he let slip that NASA "has done a spectacular job of slowing down the rate in which we've gotten into space".

All of this will of course come to a screeching halt when the alien fleet arrives and flattens the continents, because the aliens are in fact an aquatic species, and they intend aquaform this planet to get rid of all those pesky land creatures.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's just one group of related links: http://www.ufoseek.com/Alien_Conspiracy/

Now, I shall have to report back to my Leader as it is obvious the Humans are now aware of Our presence! <glurb-sleestak! D-: >

•••
I guess we'll have to hurry up the plans. The good thing is humans cannot see this because I am writing on my invisible keyboard. <glurb-sleestak-mac-bat!>

I need to dig up that weather wars site that was posted here a while back. Was it you that posted that link Gridley?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back