Dynadot

Considering Dropwatch subscription, but...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm considering subscribing Dropwatch not only because of their lists but also because of the stat information they offer - alexa, google, overture.

I just want to know if there are other similar services, with the same tools that I should consider?

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SnapCHECK.com...It's FREE

•••
enom provides free drop lists for the coming 5 days in the form of a text file. All you have to do is open an account with them...

•••
I would never use a pay service. There are tons of free resources out there and most of use can do everything the pay services offer and more. Drop lists are free & its easy to find a method suitible to your needs to sort out what you are really looking for wether its OT, backlinks, PR etc.. You might want to look into some desktop programs out there also if you are on a highspeed connection. There are some great ones out there.

•••
.edu said:
I would never use a pay service. There are tons of free resources out there and most of use can do everything the pay services offer and more. Drop lists are free & its easy to find a method suitible to your needs to sort out what you are really looking for wether its OT, backlinks, PR etc.. You might want to look into some desktop programs out there also if you are on a highspeed connection. There are some great ones out there.
agreed!

•••
Thanks for the help guys.
Yeah I know that drop lists are free and there are tons of them, my only problem is to sort this lists by Alexa Traffic, PR, Overture... pretty much like DropWatch does.

Some of you said that there are programs that do this kind of sort, can you please name a few?

Thanks!

Luis

•••
Some nice software that can evalute stats from drop lists? Anyone?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back