Domain Empire

discuss Consider choosing Namepros For Your 4L.com Auctions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Raymond Hackney has done an excellent post on TLDInvestors, analyzing the 4L .com domain sales that took place recently on NamePros and Flippa, and compared the two of them.
Here is an excerpt from the article :

"When it comes to 4L.com auctions, especially for those that are not super premium like an actual word or cvcv.com, Namepros may be a worthwhile alternative to Flippa.
When selling on Namepros you have no listing fee, commission or promotional expenses.

Some recent 4L.com Namepros Auctions:

kpzz.com $440
phhz.com $410
xqqm.com $335
yrum.com $251
RUDF.com $170
Jeyx.com $125
igfz.com $115
KIOQ.com $105
Sxib.com $100
VAQB.com $85
BVXG.com $80
QJZU.com $77
JWUD.com $75
IVJY.com $73 "

Complete article on TLDInvestors

So, how has your experience been with the 4L .com auctions, lately?
Did you receive the expected price/bids or more/less?

Anything related to 4L .com domains may be discussed here.
Opinions about 4L domains are welcome!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I indeed think NP is a quite good marketplace itself for more than one good reason.

Obviously we all care about making the most out of our names and we tend to dislike having to pay fees : success fees are annoying, let alone LISTING fees which I will never agree with. But this is my opinion.

Domainers normally know before others what trend is going on in a specific moment so if a domain type is hot it's hot here before anywhere else. Or it should be considered we are ( ok...should be ) PROs.

On the cons side though sale prices are normally " capped " meaning that pros ( not so pro at the end ) go with the flow of the " supposed " market price then remove anything from 30 to 50% and that's the offer you get. Sometimes it pays off sometimes it pisses people off! Especially someone who is knowledgeable in a specific niche/area.

Overall I don't think I would consider NP as an alternative but more as an addition to the others.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back