auctions You May Want To Consider Namepros For 4L.com Auctions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
When it comes to 4L.com auctions, especially for those that are not super premium like an actual word or cvcv.com, Namepros may be a worthwhile alternative to Flippa.

When selling on Namepros you have no listing fee, commission or promotional expenses. Namepros has also built in its own auction promotional tool for free.
Some recent 4L.com Namepros Auctions

kpzz.com $440
phhz.com $410
xqqm.com $335
yrum.com $251
RUDF.com $170
Jeyx.com $125
igfz.com $115

Read more →

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Couldn't agree more!

I have been finding really great 4 letter names on NP. And also enjoy the small fee(usually only paypal fees and no Bitcoin fee) for selling names.

I hope there is a new section for 4 letters or less! Because i hate when i miss a great domain, like uwzo.. i totally missed this auction on NP and especially when i had sales money to reinvest :(

•••
•••
Agreed... A new section in auction for LLLL and LLL would be ideal!!

•••
•••
Yup very much agree to that..
I had listed WRTB .com for make offer here. I had 450$ highest offer, but i was greedy and listed it on godaddy , It sold for 500$. guess what godaddy charged me 100$ commission and paypal charge another 15$ so the total came to 385$. If i could have just accepted 450$ offer, i would have made another 50$.
So i listed ZNVR .com here, sold for 150$, pure 100$ profit on this one.
Many thanks to Namepros auctions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back