.mobi Congrats to Mobi...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

labrocca

Top Member
Impact
555
Seems this weeks DNJournal has some positive market news for mobi. It appears the TRAFFIC sales have finally completed and been reported.

I know many mobi speculators will be very pleased with the news but I can't help but to feel weirded out. Before the traffic there was huge anticipation for the mobis. While some did sell for fair money...it was definitely below the average standard that many here wanted. So was the TRAFFIC a success for mobi or a failure? Certainly immediately after it was viewed unfavorably by many but I wonder now that a month has passed if those ill feelings still exist?

RealEstate.mobi $85,000 Certainly not chump change but the threads here seemed to think it was an automatic $xxx,xxx.

So has the hype of mobi finally chilled out enough to view the extension realistically?

Again..congrats to the mobi enthusiasts as I feel it's deserved. Good sales reported this week at strong market values for sellers.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
neobodhi said:
If I hear the word "ecosystem" one more time I think I'm going to hurl :sick: :hehe:
I think if Jeff didn't always put it in quotes, it wouldn't be quite so bad... :alien:
 
0
•••
"my bad" :red:

:bah:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back