IT.COM

Congradulations FireFox!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FF rules. It is f*cking stable as hell.

•••
Tabbed browsing and the dropdown search box for different search engines, as well as the really easy-to-use cache & cookie manager have made Firefox own IE.

If IE and Firefox were steaks, IE would be that brown thing you pick up at McDonald's with hair in it, and Firefox would be juicy, fresh New York strip.

•••
firefox is the best

i'm using it for a few months now....

i have even forgotten how internet explorer looks .... :bingo: :cy:

•••
Yes, FireFox is an excellent browser. I just don't like the look and feel of tabbed browsing, I have the habit of looking at the taskbar, not the Toolbars.

•••
Wow congrats for firefox! Firefox is really awesome and is so much better then IE but it is a well deserved accomplishment.

•••
Congrats Firefox, although this is a a little old but I didnt know.

•••
I'm a recent convert to Firefox. Tabbed browsing and what seems like overall faster browsing is what sold me. Unfortunately, there are still some pages out there that don't render properly with FF so I still use IE once in a rare while.

•••
well... good for them, but I am still using my trusty MSIE thanks! :)

•••
I have made the move to Deepnet. It also has tabbed browsing, no bulk and extra crap, just pure browsing. I do still look to the taskbar though..Bad habit

•••
•••
This is surprising, I guess it includes the thousands who have downloaded it and disliked it like myself. Its okay, but I've never ever had a problem with IE and untill I do I'am not switching to another browser....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back