Dynadot

Confused?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,

If I buy a few domain names from say for example go daddy. And I sell them at auction. How do I transfer the ownership writes to the new owner.
This maybe a really silly question, but I'm fairly new to this. Go Daddy are based in the USA I'm based in Ireland. I dont want to be calling them and spending a fortune using my telephone. Any advice?

Thanks

Pau

P.S. How come I have 4.00 Name Bucks where did they come from? l

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
pexus1976 said:
If I buy a few domain names from say for example go daddy. And I sell them at auction. How do I transfer the ownership writes to the new owner.
If you have a domain at Go Daddy and you want to transfer ownership to the new buyer, then it's a very easy process.

1) First sign into your account and go to My Domains
2) Next put a checkmark in the box by the name you want to transfer to the new owner
3) Then select Change Account
4) You'll then need to put in the new owner's info, such as name, address, phone, etc.
5) They will receive an email from Go Daddy with a couple of codes they need to insert on their account to complete the transfer.
6) You've successfully transferred your domain to the new owner! :tu:

However, for other registrars such as RegisterFly you can just click on the name in your account and select push to another account. You can then push the name to them just by inserting their account ID which is only a couple of steps.

Whatever registrar you decide to go with then I wish you the very best of luck. Welcome to NamePros by the way. :)

pexus1976 said:
P.S. How come I have 4.00 Name Bucks where did they come from? l
You earn NP$ from posting on the forums and earn different amounts on different sections of NamePros. You can also buy them in the NP$ Exchange or NameBucks (NP$) Sales & Auction forum, or earn them through the NP$ Incentives from other members by completing tasks, etc.

It's just the forum currency, you can find more info about them at http://namepros.com/faq.php?faq=namepros#faq_namebucks :)

•••
Hi

Thanks for the reply. Right I'm off to make myself a few million :)

•••
Greetings from The Celtic Capital of Australia
I just gave you another 10NP$ ,To start of on your millions

•••
lol

Cheers Mate! I will buy a new Volvo S40 with my earnings

•••
pexus1976 said:
Thanks for the reply. Right I'm off to make myself a few million :)
I hope you remember your fellow NP'rs when you do. :D

BTW, your signature is double the length it should be. There's a limit of 4 lines. :blink:

Best of Luck,
Chris :talk:

•••
Also remember the domain locking in godaddy. First you have to unlock the domain, wait a few minutes and than change account.

Hope this helps

Spy

•••
Hi

Thanks folks much appreciated.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back