Dynadot

discuss Condolences

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I was browsing auctions today and came across this one:

My mom died today (81), I am not sure what will happen on this auction, but should I win it, pm me, as I will my traveling across a few states soon.

In this auction, a bidder named @Mr. Deleted mentioned that his mother passed away today.

Mr. Deleted has been a member of this forum since 2004.

Although I don't personally know Mr. Deleted, seeing the post made me want to express my condolences. I wish you the best. Sorry for your loss.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Mom was an Amish woman, she was 81 last December. Dad is 82. Her picture, the same one I used on my cookbook, is also my profile picture.

Thanks everyone that posted about it. I had not seen her since before I started my college career in 2015.

•••
A few times now I have noticed your a good guy Silentptnr. I don't know you either but consider yourself a friend.

•••
My condolences.
I loss my mom and dad at an early age.
I know the feeling all to well.
Take care of yourself and love your family.

•••
Sending my Condolences @Mr.Deleted.
@Silentptnr is a member I consider as friend also.God bless you man.

•••
Sincerest condolences @MrDeleted, know that even those of us do not know you personally are thinking of you as you deal with the flood of emotions we all feel at times like this.

Thanks also to @Silentptnr for alerting the NPs community - you are one of the most considerate (and active!) members in this great online forum.

•••
Sorry for your loss Mr. Deleted.

•••
I recently lost my mom too, Mr Deleted. You have my deepest sympathy and I'm very sorry for your loss.

•••
Mom was an Amish woman, she was 81 last December. Dad is 82. Her picture, the same one I used on my cookbook, is also my profile picture.

Thanks everyone that posted about it. I had not seen her since before I started my college career in 2015.
R.I.P.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back