Dynadot

Conan vs Leno: Thoughts?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Personally, I'm a Leno kind of guy. I think Conan tries too hard sometimes. I do like Conan's show, but I miss the old format.

19272_519042438790_115901091_30818595_3434623_n.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Conan was always the ivy leage spoiled rich kid type to me, never liked him. Leno has the best monologe of all of them, plus hes a car guy. Just built his own jet car lol:

jay-leno-eco-jet-2.jpg

•••
•••
Love both of them, NBC is handling this very badly, even though the PR exposure never hurts...

•••
Before the switch, Conando. After he assumed Jay's slot his comedic edge was dulled to appeal to a wider audience, IMHO.

•••
I hope Conan wins the battle.
Although he is painful to watch sometimes, unlike LENO who is painful to watch ALWAYS.

Thankfully in Australia we aren't so fascinated by these late Night type shows. We tend to watch our NEWS at 6.00 or 7.00PM (Channel TEN has their NEWS at 5.00PM) then a couple Drama shows (I love NCIS) and then goto bed at 10.00 or 11.00PM.

(Ques:- What is the difference between Aussie and American Comedians ?)
( Ans:- Aussie comedians are funny , unlike American comedians who only think they are funny)

Last edited:
•••
(Ques:- What is the difference between Aussie and American Comedians ?)
( Ans:- Aussie comedians are funny , unlike American comedians who only think they are funny)

Don't be a hater...J/K. But seriously, I can't name 1 Aussie comedian. Now Kiwis on the other hand....Watching Flight of the Conchords right now...

•••
I guess Aussie comedy is for Aussies and American comedy is for Americans, would be strange if its was anything but that.

And if we were that fascinated by these late Night type shows then Leno wouldnt be having such terrilbe rating problems that his show would be cancelled, and Conan wouldnt be moved for anything.

•••
Before the switch, Conando. After he assumed Jay's slot his comedic edge was dulled to appeal to a wider audience, IMHO.

Funny, I liked him better when he was on Late Night too, but I wasn't sure if it was because he watered down his comedy for the earlier show or because his style of comedy was just funnier to me when I was sleep-deprived :).

The way this is being (mis)handled by NBC is lame no matter how you look at it. They should BOTH leave and teach NBC a lesson (but that won't happen.)

•••
One did :p

They should BOTH leave and teach NBC a lesson (but that won't happen.)

I think Leno has better writers but Conan is more lively & animated. Coney's my pick.

And anything but Letterman. I've never laughed at a single thing the man had EVER done.

•••
Conan got 45 million dollar walking papers, plus cant be a talk show host for 7 months.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back