Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

question .coms didn't drop today

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
2,437
Is there any change in drop time?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Do others experience the same thing? I mean, it requires login, and maybe only some users don't see them.
 
0
•••
I'm also not getting the list in GD
 
0
•••
Guys, what are you all speaking about? All dropped as usual - at least all domains I "watched" or backordered.
 
0
•••
expireddomains net doesn't show anything. Maybe someone bought the whole list. Then we need to switch to an alternative. Many people seem to work with Godaddy, Namejet.. I don't play that game.. Maybe I should, but they require ID: game over before it starts.
 
2
•••
Maybe someone bought the whole list.


Not possible, I am using expired domain net also... looks like some bugs or something else happened....let's wait for 12 hours
 
0
•••
Guys, what are you all speaking about? All dropped as usual - at least all domains I "watched" or backordered.

For me too. Although in my case it was just 1 domain ;)
 
0
•••
maybe Huge Domains accidentally reg'd the whole day, LMFAO
 
3
•••
Still same time
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back