Dynadot

report Completed 1yr of domaining and proud member of NP.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Branded Domains

Be YouTop Member
Impact
Long story short.

I put my hands in this industry in the year of 2015 march with $20..
Bought a name at godaddy closeout and register others(.net mainly) with remaining money.
Sold the closeout name within few months for $200 and other for $83..
then I met @dotbay ..I was inquiring for 3L.com...and my offer price was low(at that time when 3L.com was selling for $40k min).I offered near price(for 3l.com +ccc.com) but deal was not finalized but we maintained a good friendship..we chat every day and talk about domainning till now..I learned a lot from him and other NPers.

Also few days back I completed 1yr as a NP member also awarded with VIP badge.

Will learn more and more from NP.

Thank you NP and friends..

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats Bro :) Wishing you a great and successful year ahead in domaining business.

•••
•••
Awesome stuff dude... congrats on your 1 year anniversary and getting your VIP badge.

Hope the year ahead brings you boundless opportunities and showers you with prosperity. : )

•••
•••
Long story short.

I put my hands in this industry in the year of 2015 march with $20..
Bought a name at godaddy closeout and register others(.net mainly) with remaining money.
Sold the closeout name within few months for $200 and other for $83..
then I met @dotbay ..I was inquiring for 3L.com...and my offer price was low(at that time when 3L.com was selling for $40k min).I offered near price(for 3l.com +ccc.com) but deal was not finalized but we maintained a good friendship..we chat every day and talk about domainning till now..I learned a lot from him and other NPers.

Also few days back I completed 1yr as a NP member also awarded with VIP badge.

Will learn more and more from NP.

Thank you NP and friends..

Congrats my friend!
I sincerely thank you for taking the time to express yourself with such kind words.

We've been chatting for almost a year now. Wow! :)

•••
•••
Congrats my friend!
I sincerely thank you for taking the time to express yourself with such kind words.

We've been chatting for almost a year now. Wow! :)
Yes..almost one year...first conversation exchanged on wechat.

•••
Congratulations! and Wish you more success :$:

•••
•••
Back