NameSilo

.mobi Complete Collection of US MAJOR Interstate Highways .mobi domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I acquired complete MAJOR US interstate highway .mobi domains mostly during the Landrush:

i10.mobi
i15.mobi
i20.mobi
i25.mobi
i30.mobi
i35.mobi
i40.mobi
i45.mobi
i-5.mobi
i55.mobi
i65.mobi
i70.mobi
i75.mobi
i80.mobi
i85.mobi
i90.mobi
i95.mobi
highwayinfo.mobi

The "MAJOR" and "Complete" are defined by answers.com

http://www.answers.com/topic/list-of-interstate-highways

The set is perfect for development of a viable business around major US highways.
For example, to provide road conditions, motels/hotels, emergency help, weather info, gas station locations, coupons, etc.

highwayinfo.mobi can be used for non-major highways by navigation to submenus, while ALL major interstates are direct typein.

I plan to develop the sites myself or sell them to the end user for $100k. What do you guys think? Is the price reasonable?
I know individual name is not worth much but this is the complete collection of ALL MAJOR US interstate highways.
IMO, it should be worth something.

Thanks

HF

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It has potential but I think your off by a few hundred on the price...

•••
Nice list of highway names. It made me just go and register Expressways.mobi, i495.mobi, and i-495.mobi. Interstate 495 is the name of the Capital Beltway in the DC area and of the Long Island Expressway and other areas. CapitalBeltway.mobi is still available by the way!

•••
•••
An idea made for .Mobi. Brilliant, imho.

I would not even consider selling for now. Develop to the extent you can and sit tight. The guys tried to buy up all the zip codes --- this is much more intuitive.

•••
accentnepal said:
An idea made for .Mobi. Brilliant, imho.

I would not even consider selling for now. Develop to the extent you can and sit tight. The guys tried to buy up all the zip codes --- this is much more intuitive.

I agree.

I went for zip zodes and didn't bother to think about highways. You should definitely develop.

•••
A good idea, grab some popular highway domains and update on traffic conditions. Excellent thinking. I think I will go check out some Canadian Highways and see if any are avaliable, than Europe.

I mainly went after phones, and zip codes. I am now going after Postal Codes also.

- Steve

•••
Nice strategy...GL with your development plans hedgefund...:)

BTW, all these above posts also validate my decision to go for Highway.mobi & Highways.mobi..... so I'm all smiles too!

iNod said:
I mainly went after phones, and zip codes. I am now going after Postal Codes also.

- Steve
Whats the difference between zip codes and postal codes?

•••
hedgefund,

Congrats on making your first post, after months of lurking. Welcome to NamePros. :)

An interesting idea/concept. :gl:

hedgefund said:
I plan to develop the sites myself or sell them to the end user for $100k.
I'm not sure the price expectation is realistic, but I agree that Development is the key. Do you have plans already? I've got a couple "map" names that would be excellent if developed for .Mobi, and a similar theme to yours, by I don't know the first thing about building interactive live maps etc.

•••
Thanks all for your advices. I will not sell the portfolio at the moment but will spent some time to develop it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back