Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.us Comments over .eu and .us

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Matt

Old Skool since 2003 :)VIP Member
Impact
16
I've noticed a few people posting this in threads asking for appraisals for .eu domains.

I wanted to put it to the community and see what kind of responses where posted.

My personal belief, is, that just because the .us extension is available, it doesnt make the .eu version un reasonable.

I'll give you an example.

I've registered Pro-LAN.eu and Pro-LAN.us
Now, the line fo thought being, I'm never going to run a lan event in china/japan/australia....therefore, not worried about those markets. However, there is a very real potential running them in EU countries and posibly, running them in the US.

this in my eyes, substantiates the value of the two domains combined. It gives you Euro and US coverage.

Now, before those in the back scream "Get the .com" well yes, in an ideal world, we all know that, but if the person asking for that domain is wanting $10,000 (which most holders will) then...well, makes sense to me.

comments please! :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back