IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ewallhost

Established Member
Impact
eWallHost Unlimited .COM Promotional Offer - $3.99

Click Here to Register
  • Yes, It is unlimited offer. Register any amount of .com extension. The price range would be 3.99$ to 5.49$, customers need to check our page for latest price
  • Instant Registration Upon Payment, No Waiting Period
  • ID Protection $1.49
  • Payment : Paypal & Bitcoin
  • Offer will expire on 31st Jan 2018 23.59 GMT
  • Only 60 days Locking Period
  • Bulk registration process by file, minimum 250 domains.
  • Domain Push Option between Accounts

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
How about the Push/Transfer policy?
Free Domain Push between account

After 60 days you can transfer away to any service provider, we won't block the transfer or request fee.

•••
How about 10 to 15 domain, do I get some special offers
For distinctive price, we need minimum of 50+ domains in a single order

•••
I can't go for 50+ domain, but i can go for 25+ domain now.

PM me your offer, if you have any.

•••
•••
@ewallhost can you please send me details of 50+ domains offer in one order. i m looking for a cheap solution if possible

•••
@ewallhost can you please send me details of 50+ domains offer in one order. i m looking for a cheap solution if possible
As a friendly reminder, hope you know what domain get sold & what not. Let look at namepros new domainer guide, check namebio.com then register your domain. Domaining is an investment & there is risk much involved.

•••
Just registered 30+ domains at ewallhost for $5.99/com , so far so good!

•••
•••

Can I buy 50+ Credits at once and register later one by one? If you can offer what will be the discount?

Thanks!

•••
•••
•••
Domain reg within 3-4hours or more, via ticket and support, auto reg not working. My domain still status pending and not registered.

•••
Domain reg within 3-4hours or more, via ticket and support, auto reg not working. My domain still status pending and not registered.

Due to recent ICANN validation changes, we are facing the issue regarding auto domain registration for few countries.
As per new ICANN rule, Postal should match country postal code format, and phone number shouldn't start with "0".
If you can share your account details on private message, I can assist you to overcome the delay on further registrations.

•••
Domain registered now. thanks.

•••
Got 660+ domains with them, all good so far, nice UI, awesome support!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
At what price u got?
Before they had to update the price a little due to USD vs INR I had probably 100 for $4.99 each
and then the rest of them for $5.19, which at the moment is still the best rate on the market.

Siva, one of the supervisors of sales it's a great guy, always helped me fast & smooth and made
sure that all my request are fulfilled, l'm quite happy with them and probably I'll reg 300 more this month.

•••
Hello, please suggest me the option with the transfer of 75 сom, 20 net and 5 other

•••
Hello, please suggest me the option with the transfer of 75 сom, 20 net and 5 other

Do you have an account with eWallHost?

if yes could you create a ticket with the domain details

•••
This September we had sale back from Exabytes and NameSilo, will @ewallhost or @AlpNames have any transfer deal????

•••
Do you have an account with eWallHost?

if yes could you create a ticket with the domain details

that's what they offered me (Ticket 348783) All right or wrong?:
Manivannan A Staff

Dear Sir,

You can choose the option bulk domain transfer.

In the Domain, tab chooses the bulk domain transfer as per your requirement you can transfer a domain at a time for a bulk option.

It is not possible to transfer a sub domain.

Thank you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back