Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ewallhost

Established Member
Impact
eWallHost Unlimited .COM Promotional Offer - $3.99

Click Here to Register
  • Yes, It is unlimited offer. Register any amount of .com extension. The price range would be 3.99$ to 5.49$, customers need to check our page for latest price
  • Instant Registration Upon Payment, No Waiting Period
  • ID Protection $1.49
  • Payment : Paypal & Bitcoin
  • Offer will expire on 31st Jan 2018 23.59 GMT
  • Only 60 days Locking Period
  • Bulk registration process by file, minimum 250 domains.
  • Domain Push Option between Accounts

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@ewallhost also change the rate in your signature please, as its not valid anymore.

•••
Thank for the transfer @ewallhost

Any Transfer promo?

•••
•••
Very easy and good platform I buy 2 domains but this week will buy more :D

•••
Price going to be increased soon, book before the sun raise :)

•••
•••
It's now $5.99 for a single .COM domain at eWallHost guys.

•••
But why homepage price is 4.99 but after login price is 5.99

•••
•••
reg not worked, i'm try to reg .com, but i see the status "fraud". When i try to pay invoice, i see "cancelled".

•••
reg not worked, i'm try to reg .com, but i see the status "fraud". When i try to pay invoice, i see "cancelled".
@ewallhost please give support to this potential customer :xf.wink:

•••
We are using MaxMind fraud detection process for every new client order to avoid chargebacks. Based on risk score we request to confirm the Phone Number. If you didn't get the PIN, please reach our out live help or PM the details.

•••
We are using MaxMind fraud detection process for every new client order to avoid chargebacks. Based on risk score we request to confirm the Phone Number. If you didn't get the PIN, please reach our out live help or PM the details.

what the next step to reg a domain? How can i to reg a domain?

•••
For the record, I wanted to make sure there were no gotchas for using this deal:

• Only 60 days Locking Period
You can transfer out/push domain to different account, no renewal required.

Push between account is absolutely Free.
Transfer out after 60 days

Thanks for your offer.

BTW, you have answered his question partially.

Do we need to pay for transfer to another registrar after 60days domainlock?

Your domain won't be locked by us, so no need to pay any additional cost for transfer

eWallHost won't lock your domain, Only 60 days registration lock as per ICANN policy.

After 60 days you can transfer out to any register or

If you would like to sell the domain to other, you can PUSH domain to another eWallHost account (using email) quickly using our control panel

That applies to domains transferred "in" to eWallhost. Domains registered at eWallHost can be transferred "out" after 60 days.

That's how I read it.

We confirm here , Only 60 days lock period [ICANN Mandatory locking period] applicable to all domain registrations.

•••
For the record, I wanted to make sure there were no gotchas for using this deal:
As we confirmed earlier only 60 days locking period, and this is mandatory as per ICANN

•••
what the next step to reg a domain? How can i to reg a domain?
Have you got the PIN?, could you share your ewallhost account details on PM?

•••
@ewallhost
How is it possible that after ordering 2 domains on 23 April, I do not have any domain in my account?
What is even worse that the names are still available, and the money has been deducted from my Paypal account! What kind of registrar is Ewallhost? I paid for two domains and I don't have any of them! What if someone registers these names before me? I thought these names are registered after receiving the order confirmation and seeing that the payment is done! I'm furious right now!!!

•••
@ewallhost
How is it possible that after ordering 2 domains on 23 April, I do not have any domain in my account?
What is even worse that the names are still available, and the money has been deducted from my Paypal account! What kind of registrar is Ewallhost? I paid for two domains and I don't have any of them! What if someone registers these names before me? I thought these names are registered after receiving the order confirmation and seeing that the payment is done! I'm furious right now!!!

And support / chat is offline at the moment.
I'll register the domains elsewhere, and I'll ask a refund as soon as support replies.

•••
And support / chat is offline at the moment.
I'll register the domains elsewhere, and I'll ask a refund as soon as support replies.
Could you PM your account email address?

•••
•••
Thanks, but support had already replied and I requested a refund.

We can confirm you refund processed.

We didn't get the confirmation from PayPal after payment, so auto domain registration failed. If we get the notification from your side earlier, we might manually confirm your payment and register the domains.

Please raise support as soon as possible, if you invoice not marked as paid after payment.

•••
We can confirm you refund processed.

We didn't get the confirmation from PayPal after payment, so auto domain registration failed. If we get the notification from your side earlier, we might manually confirm your payment and register the domains.

Please raise support as soon as possible, if you invoice not marked as paid after payment.

Thank you for the quick support, refund arrived. Unfortunately, I didn't check the domains in my account after purchase, I thought the payment deduction and the order confirmation email meant that the domains are registered.

•••
We normally send three emails for every order.

Order confirmation - Invoice created for the service requested

Payment confirmation - eWallHost received the payment for the Invoice

Domain Registration confirmation - Domain Registered.

•••
We normally send three emails for every order.

Order confirmation - Invoice created for the service requested

Payment confirmation - eWallHost received the payment for the Invoice

Domain Registration confirmation - Domain Registered.

I wasn't aware of this fact, but 1) no other registrar sends three emails, 2) the order confirmation + the payment deduction seemed to be enough 3) in case of any error, there should have been an email about it.

•••
So it seems this is the cheapest .com for now?
*aside from godaddy, strato, 1and1.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back