Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ewallhost

Established Member
Impact
eWallHost Unlimited .COM Promotional Offer - $3.99

Click Here to Register
  • Yes, It is unlimited offer. Register any amount of .com extension. The price range would be 3.99$ to 5.49$, customers need to check our page for latest price
  • Instant Registration Upon Payment, No Waiting Period
  • ID Protection $1.49
  • Payment : Paypal & Bitcoin
  • Offer will expire on 31st Jan 2018 23.59 GMT
  • Only 60 days Locking Period
  • Bulk registration process by file, minimum 250 domains.
  • Domain Push Option between Accounts

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
IMG_7356.PNG IMG_7357.PNG IMG_7358.PNG
I get 3 different prices on this site.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
This price only applicable for registration :)

•••
@ewallhost

Wondering, Is there any way to approve an outgoing transfer without waiting the 5 days?

•••
•••
@ewallhost

Wondering, Is there any way to approve an outgoing transfer without waiting the 5 days?
Could you please PM the domain details, also we can activate the fast transfer upon request for Sedo.

•••
•••
For All,

We have enabled Two Factor Authentication to secure the client area.

Thank you

•••
eWallHost with the Indian Rupees (INR) will give the lower rate for .COM domain. Only Rs 299 ~ $4.62/year only (at the current rate)

•••
eWallHost with the Indian Rupees (INR) will give the lower rate for .COM domain. Only Rs 299 ~ $4.62/year only (at the current rate)
NOPE. It does not. Check the screenshot below. I have the currency set to INR, but it did not decrease the price. In fact the price has increased as you can see that the final amount becomes 6.48 $, nowhere near $5.49 as the OP claims.
I would like to know if there a way around it I have missed ? Thanks.

YrIiJwA.jpg

•••
NOPE. It does not. Check the screenshot below. I have the currency set to INR, but it did not decrease the price. In fact the price has increased as you can see that the final amount becomes 6.48 $, nowhere near $5.49 as the OP claims.
I would like to know if there a way around it I have missed ? Thanks.

YrIiJwA.jpg
If you are logged in currency dropdown won't take effect, cart page will consider account currency

•••
If you are logged in currency dropdown won't take effect, cart page will consider account currency
Oh, so it is only the Indians who has to pay the 18% GST ?

•••
•••
•••
del

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back