IT.COM

.Com registration and Whois privacy deal?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

harrypotter

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hey,

This is Harry, in the U.S.

I want to register a .COM domain name, and maybe a .Org domain name.

I also want to get WHOIS privacy as I read that there are a lot of calls and emails being sent with advertising if there is no WHOIS privacy.

I have a Go Daddy account but not sure if they have any deals, or if I should go with someone else.

I have used the Go Daddy account in the past so I doubt I will qualify for first time registration benefits etc.

Are there any offers out there?

Thanks
Harry Potter

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Namesilo and their free privacy is great.

•••
Internet.bs $8.99 including free privacy.

•••
Hi Harry Potter,

At GoDaddy, First registration is $0.99 for .com (1 .com only) Coupon = CJC99COM.
You'll have to purchase privacy at GD though.

As it's your first registration, GD will be cheaper, I think.

At NameSilo.com you can get your first .com for $7.99 only and free lifetime privacy.
Coupon - TLDLIST

For .org's, use Dynadot $5.99. Cheapest I found, but you'll have to purchase privacy.

Your's truly,

Voldemort

•••
•••
Thank you all.

@Haris - NICE TO SEE YOU!!

Let's say I register different domains at different domain companies, e.g. abc.com at GD, XYZ.com at namesilo, etc.

Can I then consolidate them to one or fewer registrars? I do not want my domain registrations scattered across multiple registrars, it gets hard to track them all.

Or does one just have to play the game and park it where it is cheapest to host and or/renew?

Thanks
Harry Potter

•••
Thank you all.

@Haris - NICE TO SEE YOU!!

Let's say I register different domains at different domain companies, e.g. abc.com at GD, XYZ.com at namesilo, etc.

Can I then consolidate them to one or fewer registrars? I do not want my domain registrations scattered across multiple registrars, it gets hard to track them all.

Or does one just have to play the game and park it where it is cheapest to host and or/renew?

Thanks
Harry Potter

You can later transfer the other domains to your preferred registrar but there is a transfer fee for that, it's almost the same as registration fee. But it also extends the duration at which you'll be able to hold the domain by 1 year.

•••
NameSilo offers you free privacy lifetime. The price at them is also good. You can wait their next promotion to get the cheaper price.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back