Domain Empire

.Com Domain at Rs.115 / $1.78 in Nettigritty Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

khalequzzaman17

Established Member
Impact
Hi there,

Nettigritty Domains in an Indian largest domains provider. They're now providing a dot com domain at Rs.115 / $1.78 included VAT and gateway fee.

If you're a Indian, you can grab dot com domain at Rs.115 / $1.78.

URL: nettigritty.domains/content.php?action=faq&requestfor=comnet

Coupon Code: INDIA99

You've to use the coupon code at checkout.

Note: There's no limitaion to grab dot com domain at Rs.115 / $1.78. Domain will be active manually after checked by nettigritty team that you're a Indian or not.

That's all. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
INDIA99 coupon expired.

They hiked the price to Rs 199+ tax with INDIA199 coupon

•••
•••
INDIA99 coupon expired.

They hiked the price to Rs 199+ tax with INDIA199 coupon

Now its near to the namesilo offer of 5.99 USD for people who want privacy included

•••
I think offer is over, can anyone confirm ?

•••
Coupon changed to COM199, still you can register it for Rs 228.85 (including tax)

•••
Was anyone able to reg 100+ domains during this last 99RS promo?

•••
Coupon changed to COM199, still you can register it for Rs 228.85 (including tax)

Uh oh...! It is still a good deal though.

Also, Namesilo is running a promo for .com's now. You can get .com for $5.99 without any promocode. Use the coupon GETDOLLAROFF to get an additional $1 off over that (effective price $4.99 for .com with Free Privacy). Discount applicable for all domain extensions without any limits and open to all users worldwide :)

•••
•••
Promo done?

The Namesilo promo is over. However, the Nettigritty promo .com for Rs. 199 (~$3) for Indian customers is still on :)

•••
Seems like the promo is over :(

•••
•••
•••
I've contacted Nettigirtty support and they confirmed that the sale is presently discontinued.

Yes, it's official. I also confirmed it with their support. :xf.frown:

•••
Seems like the promo is over :(

It was active this morning while I was posting my reply! Guess they discontinued it owing to the changes required to implement GST from today. I am just guessing!

I hope they get the promo back ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back