IT.COM

.com at Rs.99 on BigRock.in

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HereDomainthere

Top DomainerTop Member
Impact
Summer Block Buster Sale

www.Bigrock.in Offers .com at just Rs.99...

Coupon - COMNODIFF

3 per Customer

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My bigrock.in website redirect to bigrock.com website. Only me have this problem ?

•••
My bigrock.in website redirect to bigrock.com website. Only me have this problem ?
At the bottom of the page, you can see Global, India... Please select India

•••
I can not find Global in page.

•••
I can open manage.bigrock.in, but can not open bigrock.in, redirect do bigrock.com. I can not buy domains.

•••
•••
i have domain at bigrock.in and it redirected to bigrock.com, but i can not to see my domain thru my .COM panel :xf.frown:

•••
Try using a VPN / Proxy with Indian IP.
I just registered VoltePhone.com (voice over LTE Phone) - Ha Ha the domain was dust cheap compared to a Volte Phone :xf.smile:

•••
I just chatted with their support and apparently you need an Indian postal address to take advantage of the sale.

•••
Idiots. They can earn money, but make problems customers.

•••
i have domain at bigrock.in and it redirected to bigrock.com, but i can not to see my domain thru my .COM panel :xf.frown:

open manage.bigrock.in

•••
yes the above offer works, regged 3 .com's

limit : maximum 3 regs

•••
•••
This offer is for Indian customer only.
bigrock.in now still redirects to .com website if you re out of India.
If you still wanna access this .in website, you should use fake IP add-on like Hola VPN

•••
•••
Bigrock.com works as well. Why the concern with the .in?

•••
Bigrock.com works as well. Why the concern with the .in?

How did you get this to work? I get "Invalid coupon code."

Are you an existing customer or did you just set up your account now?

EP9fGJx.png

•••
I can access bigrock.in now but code not work anymore "This offer is not active at present."

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back