Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
it looks like .co haven't made any considerable end user sales in the recent time. can it be due to the flooding of new Gtlds?

•••
yes to a flood.
no to good kw com/co and few other oldies goodies ever sinking.

seeing ~~~~~50k in .co sales on namebio alone in last ~25 days
quick math. fairly accurate.
not bad.

Last edited:
•••
it looks like .co haven't made any considerable end user sales in the recent time. can it be due to the flooding of new Gtlds?
yes,there isn't Enduser use .CO recently

•••
•••
•••
Co ideally looked to be a great extension, short form of king .com cant understand what went wrong with it.

•••
Many .CO s showed up on the most recent new startup+ domains report by @Doron Vermaat

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
My .co's

Tailoring.co
EarnMoney.co
DigitalDesign.co
DoItYourself.co
itab.co
thecamera.co

•••
I sold sadomaso.co for $2800 via sedo

•••
•••
After.co , shortly a platform coming on this domain! Stay tuned.

•••
Just got another offer on PDF for low $x,xxx - Countered so we shall see what happens.

•••
Co ideally looked to be a great extension, short form of king .com cant understand what went wrong with it.

thats cause nothing went wrogn with it heheegh

•••
just showcasing my .co

DroneDrop.co
RebateTax.co
TaxRebates.co
ThreeDprints.co.... also have the .com as well
TheBankofBtc.co
TheBTCbank.co
BtcTrade.co

also have PokemonGOTV.co along with a few similar ones but the less said about that the better!!!
TheBallstore.co ...also have the .com as well:)

BoatStore.co
TheDIYstore.co
TheBIKEstore.co
CanoeStore.co
and finally
eclouds.co

Anybody have any thoughts on these?

•••
just showcasing my .co

DroneDrop.co
RebateTax.co
TaxRebates.co
ThreeDprints.co.... also have the .com as well
TheBankofBtc.co
TheBTCbank.co
BtcTrade.co

also have PokemonGOTV.co along with a few similar ones but the less said about that the better!!!
TheBallstore.co ...also have the .com as well:)

BoatStore.co
TheDIYstore.co
TheBIKEstore.co
CanoeStore.co
and finally
eclouds.co

Anybody have any thoughts on these?

2+ word domains don't sell well in .co, and most of these are very low quality combinations in comparison to the ones that do. Even .com domains beginning with "the" are very hard to sell. Consider dropping the PokemonGo one ASAP since it's a trademark.

•••
Yikes not what I wanted to hear @Tiger but thanks for your comments.

I was kind of guessing that from reading around here.
And yeah all the pokemon ones I have, Ive to let drop. I went a bit silly during the pokemon craze and didnt really understand how domains worked cos my info about trademarks was from what I remembered from the 90s.
When people could buy coke etc...
Expensive mistake. One I wont repeat again.

•••
2+ word domains don't sell well in .co
I have to agree - I wouldn't waste my money on names that are not short / premium.

@John0
The BoatStore/CanoeStore might sell but you will have to spend some time on outbound marketing. And expect the conversation to go something like this:

- would you be interested in BoatStore.co?
- you mean BoatStore.com? How much?
- no, .co - it's a Colombian domain but it can also be used as general extension.
- what? I'm from xxxxxx not Colombia.
- like I've said, it's popular among startups and became alternative to .com blah blah blah (more explanation)
- well it will be too confusing to my visitors so I think I'll pass.

This is why I don't do any outbound marketing. I just wait for the buyers who already know about .co.
And even they use it against me - "well, I can't pay more than $100 since its not a .com" :rolleyes:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back