IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just acquired N-K.co, your thoughts guyz on L-L.co, this pattern has done reasonably good job in other domains (apart from .com obviously) as well. Sedo is right platform to sell it??

•••
- Latest numbers -

From Namebio:
landingpage.co 2,000 USD 2016-07-08 Sedo
p7.co 15,000 USD 2016-07-06 Sedo

From http://onlinedomain.com/2016/07/13/domain-name-news/co-makes-xxxxxx-1st-auction-china/ :

Name / $:
zq.co 29,013
hz.co 13,011
zs.co 17,647
fz.co 17,647
yz.co 12,562
jm.co 12,113
zj.co 17,946
dz.co 16,450
xn.co 8,823
cy.co 32,004
xd.co 9,720
xg.co 9,870
xh.co 13,160
xi.co 7,028
xj.co 7,103
xq.co 7,103
xr.co 6,430
xu.co 4,860
xz.co 7,103
10 Domains (z0.co up to z9.co) 747

This means that z7.co sold around 1/100 of p7.co !

Xu is a Pinyin meaning slow and cy can be short for Cānyù = participate. HZ of course Hangzhou.

Here what Google Translate says:

zq.co zq prior to
hz.co hz or
zs.co zs this is
fz.co fz minute
yz.co yz It has been
jm.co jm United States together
zj.co zj Themselves
dz.co dz resulting in
xn.co xn new Year
cy.co cy participate
xd.co xd a lot of
xg.co xg Hong Kong
xh.co xh like
xi.co xi like
xj.co xj Xinjiang
xq.co xq mood
xr.co xr Obviously
xu.co xu Xu
xz.co xz just now

•••
What do you think about tshirtstore.co and shirtstore.co

•••
newsroom.co sold for $3,400 at Uniregistry.

•••
•••
Renewal time is here - How many co domains is everyone keeping vs dropping?

I have a decent amount expiring today/in the next few days and I'll be renewing about a dozen, my wallet isnt too happy. Oh Well.

•••
Renewal time is here - How many co domains is everyone keeping vs dropping?
I already renewed all domains I wanted to keep (all extensions) so I'm good until January.
As far as .co are concerned I renewed 70 and will be dropping the rest - 95 (mostly bought during the $2-3 promotion)
There are some that I'd rater keep but I will try to grab them for a reg fee after they expire.

•••
i see some strong sales this week for .co

speedtest.co 20k$
glossy.co 12k$
chance.co 7k$
and one more i fogot for 5k$

•••
i see some strong sales this week for .co

speedtest.co 20k$
glossy.co 12k$
chance.co 7k$
and one more i fogot for 5k$
I'm quite surprised they went for that much - especially glossy.co
Maybe I should rethink the price of my names :lookaround: - almost all are at $1000...

•••
I have a decent amount expiring today/in the next few days and I'll be renewing about a dozen, my wallet isnt too happy. Oh Well.

Do you have any promo codes or know about cheap transfer/renewals?

•••
•••
if the .co sales being reported are not evidence that .co is doing at least Ok, then i dunno what to tell the cynics. .CO not having a bad year IMO.

•••
if the .co sales being reported are not evidence that .co is doing at least Ok, then i dunno what to tell the cynics. .CO not having a bad year IMO.
But but but... .co is just a .com typo...
.com is king!
.com rules, every other extension drools!

Stay away from .co guys :-P

•••
Wlk.co 3k
Nug.co 2k

Dnj sales chart

•••
But but but... .co is just a .com typo...
.com is king!
.com rules, every other extension drools!

Stay away from .co guys :-P

Every other extension experiences diminishing effects because more and more new extensions squeeze themselves in between. But because "co is a typo of com" or better said, there's a fixed relation between com and co, that's the secret because this prevents the diminuiting effect to take hold. Com is top, nobody put's this into question, but .co has a proportional relation to com (with known but not increasing negatives) and other extensions mostly not. Second, as a backup, .co is still a cctld and cctlds are experiencing good times recently.

•••
One problem .co needs to fix is the high renewal price. They should get it down to $15/year or less if they really want to compete with .com and other lower priced extensions.

.co Chips definitely aren't as hot as they were last year, should have sold more of mine instead of holding but live and learn. I still like the extension and think its one of the better alternatives if you can't get the .com

•••
We officially run out of LLL.co on Godaddy expiring auction :xf.eek:

I guess we will have to wait until September (I think) for this year's tsunami of expirations.

•••
Remaining.co , Generic one word .co . How is it ?

•••
We officially run out of LLL.co on Godaddy expiring auction :xf.eek:
Well, scratch that - 2 were added today.
But I haven't seen anything interesting for quite some time.

@alcy - you lucky bastard ;) I'm surprised you picked eae so cheap.

I wish people mentioned when they have LLL.co for sale here - I don't monitor Marketplace forum all the time and it's easy to miss auctions.

•••
why are you worried, they will all be regfee you said it yourself. so I think is okay like that

the reason people do not mention .co domains for sale here, is because it is against np rules. for sale ads get removed from here, and for repeat offences, accounts get suspended from np. and who wants that right...

•••
why are you worried
What do you mean - what I'm worried about?
they will all be regfee you said it yourself. so I think is okay like that
Not all names will be reg fee, just the base price for the worst crap.

Mark my words - I'm always right [apart from the moments when I'm not :-P]

•••
you were worried about missing some deals.. so I said do not worry, they will all be reg fee soon.. cause you said it yourself.. and then you said you are always right hahha

anyway happy deal hunting we're off topic here

•••
you were worried about missing some deals..
Well, the EAE was definitely a good deal.
If it were something like QVU I don't think I would buy it even for $10. I would save that money for something else.
But that's just me.

•••
yes for sure that's just you. we all have our opinions. mine is that there is no such thing as crap 3l.co... for sure there are better and worse ones.. but no crap ones.

my opinion is also that all 4l.co and up are crap. unless of course its dictionary words... and then too of course you got better and worse ones. the usual drill.

opinions are so much fun. they are infinite like stars. I love it.

Last edited:
•••
Sold TigerShark / co for $995 via Sedo

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back