IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I guess Robert Cline finally lost the plot completely over on TheDomains.com. Not sure what this means in the long term but given his IPs are banned I can only imagine this is positive news for .CO (This is something that Mr Berkens doesn't do often afaik so it's quite a step).

lol can you provide the link to the post?

•••
•••
That's some crazy stuff I'm reading over on Frager Factor about Cline, if that's all true. Which is weird since last week he made a post about him and all the sales he's getting.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Why has everyone succumbed to Rob Cline's blog-heavy, guerilla marketing? It's hilarious. Even BMugford has fallen for it. Why not let the main domain bloggers quietly put it to rest? You're just fueling the fire by mentioning it. Even the most reasonable people have been sucked in. Unbelievable.

It was a joke two years ago and is still a joke. The guy is trapped in hyper-mania, yet everyone gives him so much time. It's good for a laugh and that's about it.

But I have this feeling that the "Cline trend" has met its end.

He basically went on a rant against Jewish people in this thread.

Cnet.com: Facebook In Negoitations To Buy Face.com for $80 Million To $100 Million

Brad

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Correctamundo. The daily "lottery" mentality from Robbie-boy was over the top. Better for .co that he exits as soon as possible. Clearly he wants to imagine some of his LLL.co are worth 50 Gs but in fact most are worth $500. He has some that are $1500-2000 but that's a far, far cry from what he is saying.

Having sold a couple LLL.co for $2000 plus, I can say it is the exception rather than the norm.

.CO... still great extension and the value is growing slowly.

Good luck Robbie-boy.

PS Let's sway away from this conversation. Enough is enough.

.CO has signed up for UDRP so I don't think it really means anything much. It just makes it easier for a company to defend their TM globally than previously.

Domainers should check the Madrid DB as well as TESS. I think WIPO, hence the UDRP, will strongly support any TM listed in the Madrid. It would still be part of a UDRP claim and the other parts would still need to be proved - bad faith etc.. but the establishment of TM is much simpler.

--
On a sidebar note.. I was over reading TheDomains this morning and thought maybe it was worth sharing here after all.

I guess Robert Cline finally lost the plot completely over on TheDomains.com. Not sure what this means in the long term but given his IPs are banned I can only imagine this is positive news for .CO (This is something that Mr Berkens doesn't do often afaik so it's quite a step).

Nothing kills the D2D market like one idiot that makes a mockery of everything everywhere. I guess he can still chill out on Elliot or wherever.. but a .CO free zone over at TheDomains? Best .CO news since ... well... since OptionsTrading sold for > $4K

Haven't seen the fall out but I'm sure lots of celebrating was done.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

It's funny, but goes to show how infamous is more famous than famous...LOL

•••
Exceed.CO on Sedo auction at 1,000 GBP (~ $1,538).

•••
Orbit.CO on Sedo auction at $7,500.

•••
.CO... still great extension and the value is growing slowly.

Wow. That's really all I can if you really believe that. Just Wow. (D-:)

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Here's a nice available for you all. DropCatch.co. Could setup a blog with daily lists of .co domains dropping. :)

You will probably want to put that script on a VERY powerful server farm or Amazon cloud because it's going to get a LOT of action keeping up with all those drops. IMHO

•••
Wow. Ignorance is bliss. Wow.

Wow. That's really all I can if you really believe that. Just Wow. (D-:)

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

You will probably want to put that script on a VERY powerful server farm or Amazon cloud because it's going to get a LOT of action keeping up with all those drops. IMHO

•••
CarInsuranceCalculator.CO on Sedo auction at 499 EUR (~ $620).

•••
The following names sold at Sedo:

Easy.CO - $10,500
Silo.CO - $2,000
i4m.CO - $1,999
Concept.CO - $999
Tasteful.CO - 700 EUR (~ $870)

•••
Wow. Ignorance is bliss. Wow.
True.. at the VERY MOST it can only drop about 1.3 million names any minor server could handle that :)

•••
Interesting values are reached : 7.500, and 10.500
I read in the last posts.
This aren't amounts I would call "low".
:imho:

•••
--

Last edited:
•••
Beware!

drinкz.со
мuss.со

drinкz.со and мuss.со look like IDN's.

Beware!

Although I must say these would be lousy .co names anyway.

•••
Thanks Ms. Domainer. If you look at all of his/her domains that he/she is selling on here (other threads also) and elsewhere are idns and this person is not disclosing it (I am copying and pasting their posted url) .

drinкz.со and мuss.со look like IDN's.

Beware!

Although I must say these would be lousy .co names anyway.

LOL...they are registering some I wouldn't take for a dollar even if they weren't idns :D

Last edited:
•••
LOL...they are registering some I wouldn't take for a dollar even if they weren't idns :D

True. I never even noticed that, I thought to myself that they were bad. :D On top of it, it's an IDN.

Where's wot at?

:wave:

•••
cheap co domains at Auction on Sedo:
аirtоur.со - 300$
bаbеz.со - 300$
dоllz.со - 500$
drinкz.со - 500$
мuss.со - 900$

Your post should be reported because:

1) None of these domains is currently on Sedo auction.

2) As Ms Domainer correctly pointed out, there are IDNs among them and you didn't specify it.

3) You can't promote your own domains for sale in this thread.

•••

It looks as though nifty5 has tucked his/her tail between his legs and has edited out his/her domains for sale.

:)

•••
these are my domains ... according valuate.com my portfolio is valued by US $8520, What is your opinion?

allfree.co
analisis.co
approvals.co
ciclismo.co
comunidades.co
emoticon.co
espacioweb.co
femenino.co
ibingo.co
ifree.co
industrias.co
juvenile.co
worldcupsoccer.co
xcams.co
yourweb.co

•••
these are my domains ... according valuate.com my portfolio is valued by US $8520, What is your opinion?

allfree.co
analisis.co
approvals.co
ciclismo.co
comunidades.co
emoticon.co
espacioweb.co
femenino.co
ibingo.co
ifree.co
industrias.co
juvenile.co
worldcupsoccer.co
xcams.co
yourweb.co

About $20

•••

allfree.co
analisis.co
approvals.co
ciclismo.co
comunidades.co
emoticon.co
espacioweb.co
femenino.co
ibingo.co
ifree.co

industrias.co
juvenile.co
worldcupsoccer.co
xcams.co
yourweb.co

The following is just my humble opinion, but brandables? (bolded) should definitely stick with .com. I'm not familiar with the spanish word market so can't comment on those. With Emoticon (plural would be better), Juvenile, and Approvals, do you have any idea of what they could be developed into or who would be an enduser? The $300-$400 in renewal fees could go towards a couple of good quality ones. Good luck with them :)

•••
allfree.co
analisis.co
approvals.co
ciclismo.co
comunidades.co
emoticon.co
espacioweb.co
femenino.co
ibingo.co
ifree.co
industrias.co
juvenile.co
worldcupsoccer.co
xcams.co
yourweb.co

I like emoticon.co $xx-xxx

worldcupsoccer seems like a trademark problem

Goodluck

•••
approvals.co could be used for credit card affiliate or merchant accounts I guess. Not sure about the Spanish ones but forget automated appraisal tools.

•••
I've noticed the number of indexed pages in .CO has increased during the last months. In February/March it was around 500 million, now the search returns 820 million results. The same search for .ME .BIZ and .INFO returns respectively 510 million, 417 million and 1,500 million results.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back