NameSilo

.CO $5.88 at Namecheap

Located in Domain Coupons and Offers started by BML, Jun 7, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. BML

BML Established Member

.CO $5.88 for the first year at Namecheap
    CO 5-88.jpg

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. MadAboutDomains

MadAboutDomains Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

It's a shame that Namecheap are awful though, in my experience they don't respect rights holders in line with their registration agreement. #avoid

3. werty

werty Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

$5.88 it's like middle-point pricing. Not a great deal imo. Godaddy does .99 from time to time and others do under $3 as well from time to time.

4. droned

droned Established Member

Could please explain? NC is a trusted registrar

5. MadAboutDomains

MadAboutDomains Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

They're not trusted by me :dead:. I did business with a new client and they registered my trademark in a gTLD and Namecheap didn't give a crap.

Point 21 of their registration agreement where they claim to "respect(s) the copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of others" might as well be flushed down the toilet.

They wouldn't give me the details of the person so that I could prove who it was despite a bonafide notice to them. They didn't care. A company that doesn't respect the rights of others is to be avoided. #avoid

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice