Dynadot

REQ-LOGO Closed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mt2.png

•••
logo.jpg

logo.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
thank you for your feedback, this is another concept, feedback appreciated, thanks
Show attachment 110672
I tested the logo on the site...I like your creativity....however, the logo feels more for a children's website. Though i love colors, we have to find that line where it doesn't ditract from the brand. The logo has to grow with the brand.

•••
•••
Hello,
Please, find my concept below.~

dd0kooh-010a0d32-7a49-47ff-b3c7-06d67c1d50c0.png
Nice work... I like it but not like a can't leave the store without it logo. I would love to see what else you have in mind? You're close. thnx

•••
•••
The only one that looks to have some intrigue is the one with the 3 colored background. The text just doesn't seem to work though. But something about the three color idea seems to have a brandish feel. But the concept needs some development.

•••
Thanks for the submissions guys!!!

I still haven't found a winning design yet. It comes down to how the design looks on the site...and if it fits the brand...modern, cool, clear. original.

Think Brand....

Would you buy from a brand with that design? Would you wear it on your shirt?

Does it fit apparel? etc...

But i know namepros got some awesome talent...that's why I'm so involved with feedback.

It's teamwork.

•••
logo.jpg

logo.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Not feeling that symbol... I guess i prefer the logo without it. Unless you have a better one in mind. This logo concept is on the shortlist

I guess I'm thinking also about intstagram too. The whole logo cant hold in the user image area...so normally you want something for that...like a M or something...

Last edited:
•••
Hope you like it for the 'M' symbol. 100% original that can be used in the social media materials
6.png

•••
Here's a concept idea

sample1.png

Feedback appreciated​

•••
Hope you like it for the 'M' symbol. 100% original that can be used in the social media materials
Show attachment 110758
It looks good, but i can't test it on the site. The m would have to be to the left of the motivately...so it can hold on the website. Also, the symbol should compliment the logo. Right now the logo has a basic font. It doesn't stand out.

•••
Here's a concept idea

Show attachment 110765

Feedback appreciated​
It's a good look for your first entry. I have wondered how a logo would look with the Y stretched under the word. I really have to show some other people i know the logo too to see what they think.

I subtly get a feeling of a dating site logo... maybe it's because of the color of the Y and the symbol, idk....

But if you start that strong, I'd love to see what other ideas you have in mind.. Thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back