Domain Empire

REQ-LOGO Closed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
logo.jpg

logo2.jpg

•••
•••
•••

The "M" design is really dope.. The first one i like the most. The second one is really nice too and captures the essence of the word motivation...helping hands. But the first one is more like a brand.

I need your help: Can you send over the designs with the same background color... I want to do a real time mock up test on the actual site. The currently color shade you use is different. thanks alot.

Also...I know because the logo are isn't the largest..so can the font for the word motivately be different or thicker or cooler?

Though the M makes up for much of it...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
:)

Attachments

• motivately-logo.png
    motivately-logo.png
    1 MB · Views: 61
•••
•••
•••
127953_15b43a38969cbdee194682b74c71f910.png

Attachments

• motivately-logo2.png
    motivately-logo2.png
    1 MB · Views: 56
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
It's a good look for your first entry. I have wondered how a logo would look with the Y stretched under the word. I really have to show some other people i know the logo too to see what they think.

I subtly get a feeling of a dating site logo... maybe it's because of the color of the Y and the symbol, idk....

But if you start that strong, I'd love to see what other ideas you have in mind.. Thanks
Thanks for the feedback.

I had another idea. In this one, I illustrated the motivational aspects of the company by doing an abstract social motivator in 3 of the letters (Shaking hands with one another). I added an abstract stand-alone illustration in the front, that can be uses as an icon/app tile/etc. and a two-word tagline.

sample2.png

Feedback appreciated​

•••
Thanks for the feedback.

I had another idea. In this one, I illustrated the motivational aspects of the company by doing an abstract social motivator in 3 of the letters (Shaking hands with one another). I added an abstract stand-alone illustration in the front, that can be uses as an icon/app tile/etc. and a two-word tagline.

Show attachment 110838

Feedback appreciated​
Thanks.... but the attachment cannot be found....(error when i click your link)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
127986_0d66c67f06f0a6c16015370a5aef6697.png

Attachments

• motivately-logo3.png
    motivately-logo3.png
    1 MB · Views: 64
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back