Dynadot

REQ-LOGO Closed

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
127952_783505815cfd96764a09b93ca005f1bd.png

•••
To develop more idea regarding m...feedback pl...Thanks...

motivately-sdj-SITE-PREIVEW.png

motivately-sdj.png
motivately-sdj1.png
motivately-sdj1-SITE-PREIVEW.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@Rory Ivey
Since you have given too general a description, please specify 2 things.
1. The style of your clothes. Vintage, casual, office, classic, sport, ethno, grunge, romantic etc
2. Give examples of logos that you like and fit your style.

•••
Good day!

Here's my try :)

Thank you!

mlogo.png

mlogo2.png

•••
My try hope you like it
Show attachment 110499
Hey, thanks. I'm testing it on the site...(not published).
It's not a bad start. Though the design still seems a little tamed. I'm not sure it's strong enough of a design to hold that site. You can take a look at it with the preview link in description. No look is off limits...anything that just looks right..I will go with.

Here are some designs/fonts/lettering to help. 786fdc0ad4cd04d84f39f04a4a54540b.jpg xTostitos-Logo.png.pagespeed.ic.C7zHagM8Hi.png 277580.gif Supreme-logo-newyork.png text-logo-inspiration-1.png
text-logo-inspiration-1.png

786fdc0ad4cd04d84f39f04a4a54540b.jpg
277580.gif
xTostitos-Logo.png.pagespeed.ic.C7zHagM8Hi.png

•••
Thank you! Will start working on the other concepts now :)
Ok looking forward to them. I added a red backing to your logo to give it that supreme look. It's on the site so please take a look when you can and let me know what you think lol. Anyway, looking forward to new looks too.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have attached the png logo for testing the red backing to give it that supreme look
4.png

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 70
•••
logo.jpg

logo.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have attached the png logo for testing the red backing to give it that supreme look
Show attachment 110578
Clean design, but seems to have room to develop, like it's missing something. Maybe add a backing on it like the supreme logo? Or a new concept.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.