Dynadot

Closed threads?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey All,
I'm new here and found quite a few threads I wanted to post on or ask questions about but they were closed. The most recent post was only yesterday. Am I missing something?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome :)

Most older threads that have not been updated are closed. I do not know which threads you are talking about but if new threads are closed, there is normally a very good reason for this.

Kind regards

•••
Thanks mellowmasher. It was several threads in the webmaster tutorials section. Not sure why they are closed but maybe that's just how it is!

•••
Hi mustangsuze,

If you send a pm to one of the moderators of that section, they may be able to reopen the thread for you, assuming it wasn't closed because there was a problem. Doesn't hurt to ask :)

Welcome to Namepros!

•••
Older threads are closd....

•••
•••
Yes I am the mod of that section. I closed all those threads because I know most of the questions being asked where Hi Helo Thanks WOW and Bye Bye.

If you want you can PM me for any specific thread. But I don't think there are any specific issues pending that needs to be taken care of. All threads were really old. Some where around 12 months old. But being bumped once a month they kept showing live.

Thanks.

Moreover this thread itself is in wrong section :D Its good we have so wonderful moderators here. They give lots of rope to everyone :) But sometimes it is too much and that is when it is too much.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

I have just written a small tutorial for posting in that section : http://www.namepros.com/webmaster-t...rial-posting-webmaster-tutorials-section.html

•••
Hehe I wasn't sure which way the thread was gonna go to start with more welcome or more info :p

Moved :tu:

•••
Cheers mellow :tu:

I hope people will like new cleaned up version of that section :)

Have submitted my report to my senior staff people :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back