Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
appraisals please. It's a really old name

There's money in dentistry etc etc :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Biggie, above I explained that this name is not a good investment for a dental center, unless they have dozens and dozens of chains. So I am not marketing it to them.

what about traffic?

•••
what about traffic?
Type in? I have absolutely no clue. How do you find that out?

It used to get several thousand people a day a few years back form Google / Bing

•••
Type in? I have absolutely no clue. How do you find that out?

It used to get several thousand people a day a few years back form Google / Bing

if it was parked, then you'd know if it still received traffic.... and you might be earning some revenue at same time.

imo....

•••
Cold emailing didn't work, or maybe it may pay back later.

OK, guys any changes so far in these 2017 months to lower /increase potential?

Could use a sale :)

•••
Great domain. $5k or more imo.

•••
Congrats nice name !!

Good Luck

•••

Cold calling or domain brokerage. What process did you take to acquire your leads?

•••
Cold calling or domain brokerage. What process did you take to acquire your leads?

Mostly searched for companies catering to dentists, SEO companies, dental manufactures etc. How do I cold call Procter and Gamble, Arm & Hammer, Colgate? :) E-mail messages probably get stuck to a low level employee.

Last edited:
•••
Mostly searched for companies catering to dentists, SEO companies, dental manufactures etc. How do I cold call Procter and Gamble, Arm & Hammer, Colgate? :) E-mail messages probably get stuck to a low level employee.

http://recruitmentgeek.com/tools/linkedin/

Use this + Rocketreach.co to get the emails for your leads. If they can't find the correct email then use an alternative like getemail.io or norbert.

For the linkedin tool I liked in this post the best combos to use are normally CMO+Company or Marketing+Company. Those get the most targeted results.

In terms of cold calling, once you have the correct information for the lead look up their corporate office and give them a call, when you reach the gatekeeper let them know the purpose of your call( They'll probably give you the run around) and see if you can get through.

If the lead is not available then make sure to take note of the gatekeepers first name and add that to the topic of your follow up email something like:

Topic: John, I left a message with (Insert Name of Secretary) about DomainName.com.

Then in the email make a brief pitch about the domain, nothing more than 5 sentences and make sure it is tailored specifically to your lead. If you have a good business email and domain than make sure you use that in your initial call for example I always start by saying something like

"Hi there. This is Slader calling from Powerlake.com, just looking to speak briefly with John Doe about DomainName.com. Is he available?"

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
•••
Thank you slader! check PM

•••
if it was parked, then you'd know if it still received traffic.... and you might be earning some revenue at same time.

imo....

did you ever park the domain, as suggested 8 months ago?

during that period, you could have gained information pertinent to value of your domain, in addition to possibly receiving some offers via a "this domain name may be for sale" link/banner.

spamming this domain will only reduce any leverage you have.

imo...

•••
did you ever park the domain, as suggested 8 months ago?

during that period, you could have gained information pertinent to value of your domain, in addition to possibly receiving some offers via a "this domain name may be for sale" link/banner.

spamming this domain will only reduce any leverage you have.

imo...

there's a for sale banner at the site, yes.

•••
It's just a huuuge name! Wait for the right end-user if you can.
Good luck!

Edit: I'm replying to an aged post. Good job me :(

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back