Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zizielmehdi

Impact
PlumbingGloves.com

Please Tell me What Your Appraisals About This Domain Name

Thank You !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Around as much as a bag of toilet paper, of the premium kind.

And after clicking this post, I need plumbing gloves to protect myself from all the keyboard shit.

Last edited:
•••

And after clicking this post, I need plumbing gloves to protect myself from all the keyboard shit.
Are you mad that your domain LuxembourgExpress.com didn't receive the appraisal you were thinking it would? 🤭

•••

Any way thank you for your time and for effor to use keyboard to write these words

•••
•••
PlumbingGloves.com

Please Tell me What Your Appraisals About This Domain Name

Thank You !
Exact match domains aren't really that popular anymore. They don't help with SEO and they're antithetical to branding.

And there's literally only one domain with this key-phrase.

1706678291644.png

So there's no real competition.

And you may compare it to similar results, "weldinggloves" are registered in three extensions: .com, .co.uk, and .uk, all of them are listed for sale. "rubbergloves.com," is also for sale, and so on.

Furthermore, keep in mind that these kind of domains are extremely niche and most glove manufacturers would create different kinds of gloves to offset the risks that come with specialization (market slows down, etc.)

•••
Exact match domains aren't really that popular anymore. They don't help with SEO and they're antithetical to branding.

And there's literally only one domain with this key-phrase.

Show attachment 252110
So there's no real competition.

And you may compare it to similar results, "weldinggloves" are registered in three extensions: .com, .co.uk, and .uk, all of them are listed for sale. "rubbergloves.com," is also for sale, and so on.

Furthermore, keep in mind that these kind of domains are extremely niche and most glove manufacturers would create different kinds of gloves to offset the risks that come with specialization (market slows down, etc.)
Thank your for your reply and thank your for these informations

•••
Are you mad that your domain LuxembourgExpress.com didn't receive the appraisal you were thinking it would? 🤭
Why do you think I am mad, are you trying to emotionally analyze people through a computer screen? If I may ask, are you a Redditer?

Plumbing must be interesting to you, I see. Are you looking for something?

Second of all, why did you even click a post with the title ''PlumbingGloves.com''?

People seem to click on everything, of course, especially when it's a hot topic! :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
$5 to $25 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back