NameSilo

Cleveland.info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
review what?
this is a wp theme without any modification, without any personalization.
the domain is good, the theme I suppose it is good.
but there is nothing to review on website itself..

•••
review what?
this is a wp theme without any modification, without any personalization.
the domain is good, the theme I suppose it is good.
but there is nothing to review on website itself..

Errors

•••
but it is empty..
offer 1 month free listing and then search for bugs and errors..

•••
Like the theme and overall design. Pretty easy to navigate. Needs more content. Good luck!

•••
OK. So this domain is a City Guide website. Looks neat. I like the wordpress theme that's being used. One of my favourites.

Good luck with it :)

•••
OK. So this domain is a City Guide website. Looks neat. I like the wordpress theme that's being used. One of my favourites.

Good luck with it :)

Thanks, the theme is popular, cost under $100 per license with 6 months of support. I am still in the beginning but there is already a few things I would make a bit better in the theme.

•••
Hello Guys,

I've got about 40,000 businesses in the admin. Before I move to next level, i would like to hear any advice for the right "business module". I believe, first of, I need to get a decent traffic before I'll ask businesses to claim their listings, and i would like to hear your opinion. Also I am really afraid of being marked as a spammer, that brings me to another question, what's the best way to reach the business to claim the listings. Thank you in advance for any advice.

•••
I think building your traffic and user base will make them come to you. If you’re out bounding emails, try making them personal or try with a call to management of the business beforehand to let them know you’ll be emailing them.

I like the design as well. The theme is minimum and spacing is good. It’s aesthetically pleasing to me. Best of luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back