IT.COM

status-replied Clarification On Bumping Rules

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I've always been mindful of "12 hours" and rarely ran 3 sales listings at one time so I think it's why I've been able to avoid a bump being blocked except for a rare occasion..

I just now brushed up on the rules but want to make sure I have things right.

The "bump per day" max for an account is not per listing but per all active sales listings (except maybe in cases of exceptions to the rule)?

I swear for some reason I always thought the max bumps per day was for each listing. It was confusing how I was supposed to do that when I could only bump every 12 hours though lol. Since I didn't really want to bump a listing 3 times in a day (seamed a bit selfish) I guess I avoided having to understand bumping rules in detail.

Gold Account has this benefit:
Marketplace (6 active marketplace listings) +
⇒ Boost your marketplace listings with 5 bumps a day

- So if my understanding is correct - you could have 6 active listings but you couldn't actually bump that 6th one if you bumped the other 5 already? One listing would be a laggard?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back