Dynadot

cj.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

.Mike

Made in the U.K.VIP Member
Impact
I really want to join the cj.com, however for some reason I can't (and have never been able to) reach the cj.com site - I just get a horrible 404 error.

Anybody else had this problem? if so what did you do?

Thanks, Mike

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Can suggest that CJ admin has banned your IP or your network IP from accessing their site. You have to change your ISP?!

•••
wildbest said:
Can suggest that CJ admin has banned your IP or your network IP from accessing their site. You have to change your ISP?!

Thank you very much for your help wildbest :tu: - It does look as though this is the case, I tried accessing the site under a proxy IP and it worked - what a hassle!

If anybody from CJ.com reads this can you PM me so I can give you my unique IP to let me through and still keep the rest of the network banned ( its a big area and a lot of people!)

Big thanks again to Wildbest and Robert :tu: - +ve rep added

•••
It is most likely that a program that you use has added a lot of entries into the winnt/system32/drivers/hosts file. This file basically contains a list of rules for various websites and is commonly added to by ad blocking software. I had this same problem with linkshare.com and the 404 errors and this was the trick. You must leave the localhost entry (127.0.0.1) for your computer to function and I highly recommend backing up the hosts file before playing with it as it is important to your system.

Good luck and hope this helps...I know it drove me crazy until I found out the secret.

•••
I love cj.com, already made $63.00 this month. Make sure you get it to work what ever it takes. :)

•••
Who you made those money? All sale leads? I'm member of CJ for 7 years and didn't get that much in 3 days

•••
Yeah, I personally haven't made any money from them at all and I have been a member for at least two years lol

•••
I meant I made $63 all together up to this month of cj.

•••
sunken said:
It is most likely that a program that you use has added a lot of entries into the winnt/system32/drivers/hosts file. This file basically contains a list of rules for various websites and is commonly added to by ad blocking software. I had this same problem with linkshare.com and the 404 errors and this was the trick. You must leave the localhost entry (127.0.0.1) for your computer to function and I highly recommend backing up the hosts file before playing with it as it is important to your system.

Good luck and hope this helps...I know it drove me crazy until I found out the secret.

:bingo: !

Probably some anti-ad software (Or popup blocker) on your computer. Unless your IP did something particularly nasty, cj wouldn't be banning it. By going through a proxy, you did an end-run around your hosts file.
-Allan :gl:

•••
I was a member but one day when checking on the account status it came up canceled account for no reason. Tryed to contact no response......

•••
I've made $213.50 so far this month. But, because they take so long to get your payments out of "Pending" I've switched to RevenueLoop.

•••
111111z said:
I was a member but one day when checking on the account status it came up canceled account for no reason. Tryed to contact no response......

they have been known to cancel accounts that go inactive for certain lengths of time. I'm not sure what the time frame is..probably 3-6 months. i've known people this has happened to.

quite a few netowrks do that to make it easier to keep track of their members and maintain their network.

•••
Cj does not ban IPs. You have ad blocking software, Norton Internet Security or Kazza lite, which blocks CJ. Check your hosts file.

FYI we manage lots of great top paying programs on CJ. You can find them in our directory.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back