Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

CJ.com - CHECK THIS OUT * Not Making $?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

khuram16

Account Closed
Impact
0
I started up an account with CJ.com aka Commision Junction. I wanted to see if the program was any good, because it was paying $5 - $100 per lead. So, I asked a friend of mine who lives in Dallas, to sign up for a lead through my website.

CJ.com did not pay me for this lead! I don't know how quick the site updates or what the deal is. It was my first lead, and no payment so im curious if the program is any good...

Any thoughts or suggestions?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Cj is really good.. i use it on a couple of my sites and have had some decent return.. maybe what you were advertising was a "broken link". basically u can advertise but if it is a broken link it will take u to the page yet u will not get any return for it. CJ affiliates change there links alot so u have to keep on top of it.. try and change some of the links with teh current promotions and you will see a upsell.. plus i have also found that instead of a big banner or button to promote you should either use a small logo or a "text link" to get in you customers and they tend to think its part of your website and will click on it

any more into just pm me :)
 
0
•••
Another bunch of deadbeats, indifferent to or unwilling to communicate with their customers. CJ cut me off without any type of explanation - they just "terminated" my account. I still have no clue as to why. Never earned a cent according to their reports.

I did not realize it right away because I was never notified, so here I am running promos on all kinds of stuff - who knows if there were any earnings during the month or so I kept the ads on my sites.
 
0
•••
khuram16 said:
I started up an account with CJ.com aka Commision Junction. I wanted to see if the program was any good, because it was paying $5 - $100 per lead. So, I asked a friend of mine who lives in Dallas, to sign up for a lead through my website.

CJ.com did not pay me for this lead! I don't know how quick the site updates or what the deal is. It was my first lead, and no payment so im curious if the program is any good...

Any thoughts or suggestions?

I have had on several occasions GoDaddy affiliate purchases not show up on CJ! I have also emailed them but they don't bother answering emails through there contact section available to the general public. Their internal link to "Contact Us" doesn't even work!
 
0
•••
You can call them at (805) 560-0776 to have a friendly chat about your payment issues.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back