IT.COM

CJ.com down? !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Clubit.tv

Account Closed
Impact
Hey Guys,
I'm a massive user of CJ.com got codes on hundreds of my sites, today i noticed none of the banners where showing and i cant get on cj.com

Well apart from loosing loads and loads of money, umm... its making my sites look bad hehe since im telling people to sign up, visit sites with links and banners and stuff and they cant click them.

Any one else having problems and loosing money?

cheers

J

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CJ.com and CJ banners work fine here :)

Last edited:
•••
It's working OK for me here (NYC area).

•••
loads and loads of money, is that easy?

I must be stupid them... :( It`s really time to develop some name here.

•••
1 hop down
12 47 47 47 69.25.56.66 fastclick-4.border3.sje.pnap.net
13 47 47 47 69.25.57.245 -
14 47 47 47 64.158.223.3 vlan5.sw-core4.snv.vclk.net
15 48 48 48 216.34.207.244 gig5-5.sw-core2.la.vclk.net
16 48 48 48 64.70.54.78 cj.com

Jason- said:
Hey Guys,
I'm a massive user of CJ.com got codes on hundreds of my sites, today i noticed none of the banners where showing and i cant get on cj.com

Well apart from loosing loads and loads of money, umm... its making my sites look bad hehe since im telling people to sign up, visit sites with links and banners and stuff and they cant click them.

Any one else having problems and loosing money?

cheers

J

•••
weblord said:
1 hop down

what is a hop and how you check if it`s down?

Thanks

•••
nwtools.com use tracert
server hop or ip others in the part of the world can access it, others won't covered by that ip

italiandragon said:
what is a hop and how you check if it`s down?

Thanks

•••
weblord said:
nwtools.com use tracert
server hop or ip others in the part of the world can access it, others won't covered by that ip

Thank you :)

•••
right , im honest here, i cant get on it using proxys either, im in the UK.

im not spamming, and im sorry to post this but http://www.glushmoney.com/pay-day-loan (its the least cj'd) website of myne, just 1 banner, check if it works for me, i cant see it at all.

thanks so much, because yeah across my 700+ sites im loosing quite a lot i suppose .. :(

•••
Jason,
I can only see a 250 x 250 pixel banner ... not sure if that's the banner that you're referring to

•••
1198369281.png

This is what im getting on all my sites.

I cant see any ads at all.

:(

•••
•••
damn i cant, what the hell's going? weird.....

•••
Hi again Jason,
I tried 3 different browsers (IE, FireFox and Opera) and I could see your banner on all 3 browsers. I'm from Asia, btw.

I've 2 amateur-ish suggestions ... maybe try viewing your website from another browser? Or clearing your cache? Well, if it still doesn't work ... perhaps you could email the technical staff at CJ for help?

•••
•••
Turn off your ad blocker?

•••
LOL yup could be an ad blocker... and double check in another browser.

It's OK here.. (in MSIE 7.x and FF 2.x + 3.x beta) from Canada.

Rob

•••
i can see it from here
"Payday Uk
Borrow blah blah"
Jason- said:
right , im honest here, i cant get on it using proxys either, im in the UK.

im not spamming, and im sorry to post this but http://www.glushmoney.com/pay-day-loan (its the least cj'd) website of myne, just 1 banner, check if it works for me, i cant see it at all.

thanks so much, because yeah across my 700+ sites im loosing quite a lot i suppose .. :(

•••
i dont have an ad blocker, i cant get on cj.com at all, iv tried it in a proxy and it shows

i dont get it

•••
Jason -

I sent you a private ... I have the same dam problem.

Ugh.

Bj

•••
•••
CJ is definitely down

You know they should have their site redirect to a page where they can give the users updates as to when the service will be restored.

Someone is sleeping at the wheel.

<Stop spamming links inside your Threads - NP Management>

•••
CJ is definitely down. Can't say that I am impressed by the way CJ is handing this outage. They should redirect cj.com to a page where they can give users regular updates.

http://resellerclick.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back