Dynadot

Cj.com unresonable scammers!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Cj.com unreasonable scammers!

Hi got an e-mail few days ago saying one of my site had "objectionable content" and that I need to take all cj ads off that site or I be Struck off.

I did as were told took alll the cj ads from that site, 48 hours later an e-mail told me I have been banned from CJ.

What a joke, what's the point of the first e-mail then? also they said they will charge back all the money they gave me. Scammers!!!

Anyway forget about them, anyone recommend another affiliate that talks with reasons?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In the past three years a lot of companies are going in house or just getting out of the CJ game... which I do not blame them...

Look around and you will find something useful

•••
Takwa said:
No I can't trust them anymore, hey heard of Yahoo affiliate program? anyway tried?

Hi Takwa,

CJ is the best so far, I think. Hope you'll get some good solutions regarding your problem with CJ.

About Yahoo Affiliate, yes it's really good. I got some significant income from it, but it's from CJ (AFAIK, Yahoo Affiliate is one CJ's most rewarded program).

•••
I've been more successful with neverblueads than CJ. CJ's tracking isn't something to talk about

•••
I agreed with ar420, the tracking has been rubbish on cj for the last few months.

Update : they still haven't replyed my e-mails, so I replied to their "What's Hot" e-mails I am getting now.

Here's what I wrote :

Dear Sir/Madam,
My account is already disabled, and your support staffs never reply my e-mails stating the errors they made on my account.
I wish to be taken off the e-mail subscription list.
Thank you
Takwa

I have a feeling they will not contact me too, and I won't be taken off the e-mail list either. I will report it as spam mail.

•••
I must admit, after clicking the links in your signature I was ready to hit the delete button, but there is no nudity or adult content that I have found. It's sexy and suggestive, but it doesn't seem offensive.

I'm still looking around your sites.

For problems I mean -- I'm still looking for problems. Research, to make sure no rules are being broken.

:)

•••
Personally I like CJ.com

Just got another cheque delivered by mail and it is already on my bank account! Never had problems with them! They are good

•••
I would of done it as soon as I got it :)
Takwa said:
I will report it as spam mail.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back