IT.COM

domains City.com - A Huge Boost for GeoDomains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Mercaldo, who was profiled in the March 2013 DN Journal Cover Story, told us, "CitiesPlanet has finalized negotiations with Tom Henderson and his San Francisco Regional Center group, resulting in a new corporation being formed: City Brand Media, LLC. I am ecstatic to finally have the partnership in place that will really be a game changer in the City.com space.
CitiesPlanet will own a minority stake in the new City Brand Media, and Mercaldo will remain as Founder and CEO. “I had investors lined up locally, and all the way to Singapore, but I felt the best chance for us to realize our goals for our company was to go with Tom’s plan," Mercaldo said. "Tom is a very successful and dynamic individual, and his various entities that are in place will greatly aid our efforts.”
CallSocket's Chief Revenue Officer Costin Miclea added, “We envision that our CallSocket personnel will be successful in representing each and every City.com brand in each market. We will utilize marketing strategies that have benefited the many Fortune 500 companies that we presently represent. The talent we have assembled at Hydrant Media is a very exciting and impressive team; they will integrate our City Brand Media website brands into marketable and profitable advertising platforms that will bring countless opportunities throughout the digital world."
"To everyone who has followed our progress these past 4 years, I can now say we finally have the last pieces of the puzzle in place. I personally underestimated the resources we would need to properly aggregate the City.com brand and our new partnership with Tom Henderson and his vast resources and capabilities is a definite game changer for all of us in this very important space. We enter 2015 with a renewed optimism and commitment, backed by a very successful organization loaded with resources, talent, and qualified personnel in every category," Mercaldo concluded.
Full Article: http://www.dnjournal.com/articles/companies/2014/city-brand-media.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So.... more or less it says don't start developing a city dot com if you not have enough funds ? As its very hard & expensive (content, content, content) to work yourself to the top of Google search, and you will miserably fail. !

Last edited:
•••
: :alien2::alien2::alien2::alien2: so..very hard and expensiven :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back