DreamZ55

Established Member
Impact
Looking for Christian related domains in .com 1-3 words , shorter the better
Christian news, biblical keywords, maybe Christian brandable

Budget up to $150

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@DreamZ55 Can you plz PM to send the name, as my PM Limit reached.

•••
•••
•••
Looking for Christian related domains in .com 1-3 words , shorter the better
Christian news, biblical keywords . Also open to registering a untaken domain , and will pay small finder fee if I register one of names you suggest

Budget up to $100
pm sent

•••
Still looking and considering current domains

•••
•••
•••
still looking for Christian related domains

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
AmericanProtestant.com is still available

•••
•••
Are you interested in one word .co domains related to Christianity? I know you said only .com domains but maybe you changed your mind.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
New at this...you are still looking? You pay $100-$150 each from what I understand in this thread?

I have a bunch of them if interested.

•••
Oh...also...can I ask...are you a Christian looking? I ask because I am wondering if you have "ears to hear" kind of thing and could identify solid scripture terms that most folks wouldn't catch but Christians would. I have quite a few good ones of those I believe.

Also, depending on how serious you are, I would be willing to spend more time digging around for more names. Solid background in theology, IT, great research skills and know what to look for. Also have come to surprisingly find out that not as many names for social justice, key biblical terms, and anything geared towards the better of man that folks can't capitalize on big are much easier to find than the cash cows. Shows the truth about the world, but is what it is. I think that I could be pretty talented at finding and researching those. I have noticed tons of good names for nonprofits, social injustice, etc... that are easier to find and available.

If there are folks that would pay for these types of skills to look for stuff like this, let me know...

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back