IT.COM

advice What To Sale A Domain to A YouTuber

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Scottish

Impact
Hello Folks,

I have owned a domain name that is similar to a YouTube channel, I have found the YouTube channel a little more popular YouTube that's have 118k subscribers already. Now I want to reach out to the YouTube channel owner to ask him to buy that domain. I am a beginner at that face so how can I communicate with that Youtube channel owner properly need help. Please write a proper guide for me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

why would a u tuber need your domain, if they already have that many subscribers?
does your domain get any traffic?

imo...

•••
Hi

why would a u tuber need your domain, if they already have that many subscribers?
does your domain get any traffic?

imo...
Thanks.

Yes, the domain has a few traffic. I think the YouTuber collaborates with the domain and runs a website that will be more visible online presents

Last edited:
•••
Ask yourself why Mr.Beast still does not have his mrbeast or misterbeast com domain, he has some cheap 2 word domain, which probably is used for email, not remember if that website was resolving.

•••
Ask yourself why Mr.Beast still does not have his mrbeast or misterbeast com domain, he has some cheap 2 word domain, which probably is used for email, not remember if that website was resolving.
He uses mrbeast.store for selling merch (previously shopmrbeast.com).

•••
Hello Folks,

I have owned a domain name that is similar to a YouTube channel, I have found the YouTube channel a little more popular YouTube that's have 118k subscribers already. Now I want to reach out to the YouTube channel owner to ask him to buy that domain. I am a beginner at that face so how can I communicate with that Youtube channel owner properly need help. Please write a proper guide for me.
Nice Monetization Technique :D
Grab some big YouTubers, cold-mail them, and ask how much they will pay for "their" Name as a Domain.
I do not want to say that you like to do those things, but excellent Idea :)

⬆️Everything written above is more or less a joke and could cause legal issues regarding trademark-related topics. Do honest work :)⬆️

•••
Hello Folks,

"Please write a proper guide for me."
Literally, you could copy-paste this whole. post in ChatGPT :D

•••
"Please write a proper guide for me."
Literally, you could copy-paste this whole. post in ChatGPT :D
ChatGPT content work?

•••
Sure, I have drafted something for You =)
Don't take it to seriously :))

Best
z

YoutubeDomain1.pngYoutubeDomain2.pngYoutubeDomain3.pngYoutubeDomain4.png

•••
Sure, I have drafted something for You =)
Don't take it to seriously :))

Best
z
"I've recently acquired the domain blah blah blah [in order to sell it to you]"

I love it.

•••
Check out mrbeast clothing his fashion brand is BEAST.
Beast become a very popular . It's time for Beast.
MrBeast.Store - worst domain

Last edited:
•••
Check out mrbeast clothing his fashion brand is BEAST.
Beast become a very popular . It's time for Beast.
MrBeast.Store - worst domain
The question is: why he still does not own the proper COM version if he is millionaire?
1. he is a poor paid actor. :ROFL:
2. he does not care owning the beAst COM domain name. :xf.frown:

Last edited:
•••
He has the credibility to even open:
Mrbeast.lawyer
, and people would still trust him if he tagged it on his Socials.

But off-topic, what happens now with the Youtube trade?

•••
•••
The question is: why he still does not own the proper COM version if he is millionaire?
The answer only one: he don't understand why he need domain in .COM extension if he have enough money to live and enjoy the life.

In outbounding I often can't convince end user why he need domain I offer.

•••
The answer only one: he don't understand why he need domain in .COM extension if he have enough money to live and enjoy the life.

In outbounding I often can't convince end user why he need domain I offer.
True. I saw somewhere a statistic (I can't find it so fast) that it's more a US thing that people give .com domains for credibility.
But why should you change if you are already running a business on any other TLD? :)
As a Company & Solo-Entrepreneur, those would be only sunk costs from my point of view,

•••
There's lots of reasons to brand on your own domain rather than through a YouTube channel. You own the domain. YouTube owns your channel.

•••
There's lots of reasons to brand on your own domain rather than through a YouTube channel. You own the domain. YouTube owns your channel.
But that is sad that Youtubers don't understand why them needed website even when explaining them.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Nice Monetization Technique :D
Grab some big YouTubers, cold-mail them, and ask how much they will pay for "their" Name as a Domain.
I do not want to say that you like to do those things, but excellent Idea :)

⬆️Everything written above is more or less a joke and could cause legal issues regarding trademark-related topics. Do honest work :)⬆️
Isnt this cybersquatting ?

•••
Definitely, Yes, and it's not allowed. It's the same for Typosquatting or reg—domains in other TLDs.
I am a new domainer, but from a legal perspective, I'm sometimes confused about all the ChatGPT domains.

Bit Offtopic: But Im also active in E-Commerce Business (Amazon), and with tools like Helium 10 (the ones in this industry will know), you can check and grab keywords, and people type into the search bar.
You can not imagine how many typos in popular products are in there. That's why many Amazon Sellers also put those Tags in their Backend / Product listing.

Best
z

•••
But that is sad that Youtubers don't understand why them needed website even when explaining them.
Most of them know I have fewer examples who don't have a Domain; in the end, you are the Brand as a Youtuber.
Even for selling their merchandise.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back