Dynadot

guide Choose Trendy Niche for Blog

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gustavo-Woltmann

Restricted (50-70%)
Impact
At this point in the process, you just need to brainstorm. Yeah, you do want to validate your ideas eventually, but let’s leave that for the next section.

For right now, don’t worry too much about the feasibility, and just come up with a big list of topics you think you might want to blog about.

Beyond just staring at a white wall and running through ideas in your brain, some good ways to come up with ideas are:

• Your room/house. Just look at the objects you own and see if any of them spark an idea.
  • Your daily life. The same idea – think about what you do on a daily basis and see if anything pops out.
  • Blogs, you read.
  • Magazine articles.
  • Amazon, eBay, and other shopping sites (look at the popular products, categories, or your order history).
Don’t worry if you’re still stuck – I’m going to give you a list of 10+ blog niche ideas.

• 1. Personal Finance
  • 2. Travel
  • 3. Weight lifting
  • 4. Body weight fitness
  • 5. Yoga
  • 6. photography
  • 7. Shopify
  • 8. E-commerce
  • 9. Fashion
  • 10. Cooking Tips
  • 11. Pets

Gustavo Woltmann

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm working on the Ecommercie nich!\
And also testing thost SAASsuch as shopify and bigcommerce, also hosted my own ecommerce site with woocommnerce scripts so I can create real experience for visitors of the niche iste:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back