IT.COM

Chinese pinyin names - Post them here and their meaning!!

NameSilo
Watch

London555

Top Member
Impact
Please post your Chinese pinyin names along with the English meaning and any comments you'd like to add!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I have only .xyz pinyin domains :

lanqiuchang.xyz (basketball court)
dianziyouxi.xyz (computer and video games)
qingshaonian.xyz (teenager)
toulanji.xyz (arcade basketball machine)
zashua.xyz (a sideshow, vaudeville)
qiulei.xyz (ball sports)
meishizuqiu.xyz (American football)
bingwen.xyz (luminous style)

•••
•••
What is the source of translation?

Thanks.

•••
•••
I have only .xyz pinyin domains :

lanqiuchang.xyz (basketball court)
dianziyouxi.xyz (computer and video games)
qingshaonian.xyz (teenager)
toulanji.xyz (arcade basketball machine)
zashua.xyz (a sideshow, vaudeville)
qiulei.xyz (ball sports)
meishizuqiu.xyz (American football)
bingwen.xyz (luminous style)
Koskov-this is interesting-just yesterday ( i cant find the link or id post it but i think from DN Journal) i read an interview with a Chinese Billionaire about the future of China business etc and he said sports and entertainment were at the top of the list over the next 10 years.

•••
baoxiande.com (insured/to insure) and luxing.co (travel) also have BaoxianInc.com This last one is not "complete" in pinyin but I think it's it's a great name for an Insurance company. AIG owns Baoxian.com and has a major site on it.

•••
Koskov-this is interesting-just yesterday ( i cant find the link or id post it but i think from DN Journal) i read an interview with a Chinese Billionaire about the future of China business etc and he said sports and entertainment were at the top of the list over the next 10 years.

Nice to hear that :) I used this website to check the most popular searches in China - https://chineselandrush.com/#/pnlist

Looks like the information there is pretty relevant :)

•••
Nice to hear that :) I used this website to check the most popular searches in China - https://chineselandrush.com/#/pnlist

Looks like the information there is pretty relevant :)
Koskov-we just reg'd a name we meant to before but your post jogged my memory so thank you. The name is tiyude.com ( tiyu is "sports") but I fell accross a a name you might like so im sending a PM as a thank you. The PM was just sent. If you buy it please post it here!

Last edited:
•••
tiyude.com ( tiyu is "sports" ) hopefully this is short enough to translate as "obtain or inner power" sports and a great company name-we'll see.

Last edited:
•••
Koskov-we just reg'd a name we meant to before but your post jogged my memory so thank you. The name is tiyude.com ( tiyu is "sports") but I fell accross a a name you might like so im sending a PM as a thank you. The PM was just sent. If you buy it please post it here!

Thanks mate, I'll think about that name :)

•••
Fanwuran.com

Anti-pollution (systems)

•••
dingjiqiche.com (Top Cars)
lanbojini.co (Lamborghini) lianjiache.co (cheap cars)
zulinche.co (rental car) diandongqiche.co (electric car) baoshijie.co (Porsche)

•••
yaht.co means yahoo messenger
xbwz.org means new website
xgnh.org means wrote girl

•••
dingjiqiche.com (Top Cars)
lanbojini.co (Lamborghini) lianjiache.co (cheap cars)
zulinche.co (rental car) diandongqiche.co (electric car) baoshijie.co (Porsche)
Batrone-Great names you own-Didn't you say MingChe.com ( luxury car) sold for over $2 million? Amazing. I also hope your .co catches on in pinyin as we mentioned above we own Luxing.co (travel) Thank you.

•••
maihuangjin.top (buy gold)

•••
•••
K, I have one

hengtaizhiji.com - Hēng tài zhíjí - (Prosperous)(safe,peaceful,most,grand)(position,level,grade,rank)

•••
ZulinQiche.com (rental car ) and XingganChe.com ( sexy car )

Last edited:
•••
Seqingde.com ( sexy-sensual)

•••
yaht.co means yahoo messenger
xbwz.org means new website
xgnh.org means wrote girl
Im wondering if .org and .co work in the China market-we have two single word names in each of these extensions-if anyone knows please comment or on how to check re extensions.

•••
dadu.ws ( bet/make a bet) Please see DNJournal's excellent article today on the .ws extension and China-will it fly-who knows but we're covered if it does I think.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back