Dynadot

showcase Post Your Chinese Pinyin Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

London555

Top Member
Impact
Please post your Chinese Pinyin names and ,if you'd like, what they translate to in English.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
JiaChushou.com "Home for sale" HualiChe.com "Gorgeous car"

Last edited:
•••

KuoZenShiJing.cn

Augmented Reality

•••
From my sig.

PuTongHua.cn

Chinese Language

•••
From my sig.

PuTongHua.cn

Chinese Language
Interesting. As in "to sign an online doc" etc? Also a question please-do you think you need to own both the .com and .cn to have real value for a pinyin? Thanks for postings.

Last edited:
•••
Interesting. As in "to sign an online doc" etc? Also a question please-do you think you need to own both the .com and .cn to have real value for a pinyin? Thanks for postings.
Putonghua is the official language of China in pinyin, Mandarin in English.

No, not necessary to own both .com & .cn but would probably help. Just for the record in the last 4 weeks I have sold a 3 character .cn for low $xxxx, turned down almost mid $xxxx for a two word English .cn and just had confirmed that funds have been received on another 3 character .cn at $3000

•••
•••
MeiMeiNuNu.com (pretty girl x2)

•••
XuKeZu.com

Translation: "people who like to window-shop for unaffordable luxuries". Perfect for NP forum.

Last edited:
•••
XuKeZu.com

Translation: "people who like to window-shop for unaffordable luxuries". Perfect for NP forum.
Where'd you get that translation from? Thank you

•••
•••
•••
QicheChushou.com "car for sale"

•••
GutiJin.com "solid gold"

•••
8800j.com " you make a fortune" re88 "win win" re00 Also if you're interested in pinyin or China in general be sure to sign up for @Kassey Lee newsletter-it's excellent.

Last edited:
•••
bei.is - bei is pinyin for shellfish
jun.is - pinyin for equal, lord, ruler, army also last name of Chinas 6th wealthiest billionaires

•••
I may have already posted this one.. pinyindotcom.com

•••
•••
•••
cheyezhe.cn - car dealer/trader
cheyezhe.com - car dealer/trader

•••
•••
Mahua.co according to google translate this means cannabis...Mahua.com is a site unrelated to cannabis so im not too sure. Anyone here know?

Last edited:
•••
Caoyao.co is translated to herbs
Baochi.co is translated to keep or maintain

•••
.co is not popular till now.

•••
zhunihaoyun.cn

"Wish You Good Luck"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back