Dynadot

tips Chinese PinYin Howto for Dummies. Beyond 4L CHIPs. Get Rich Quick

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Dear Folks

I am not Chinese and I am not from China.

If you are like me, who missed the CHIP wave, it's still not too late. With the help of our friend and brother Google, we may be able to ride the wave again with 5L, 6L, 7L, 8L random letter combinations which apparantly mean a mouthful in Chinese. I admire their language.

We can make use of Google Translate and its built in input method to type random english characters to get Chinese PinYin as output and its meaning.

We don't have a real chinese friend 24/7 with us. But Google could be the best equivalent.

Who would have known that : Scorps = ζ˜―δ»Žε“¦ζ—₯菩萨 = Oh date from the Buddha

And: constipation = 虫哦你身体袴体哦你 = Insect body oh oh you lie your body

Note that we are not translating any english word. We are just using english character sequences to get chinese characters, and then the meaning of that chinese via translation.

But then we should take all this with a grain of salt.

So enough talk!

Here are the steps:

1. Go to http://translate.google.com

It looks like this:
Screenshot from 2015-11-26 15-35-52.png

2. Chose Chinese as Source Language

Screenshot from 2015-11-26 15-36-14.png

3. Select Simplified Chinese PinYin (The Default)

Screenshot from 2015-11-26 15-36-25.png

4. Type Nonsense and select equivalent chinese. 1 being best choice

Screenshot from 2015-11-26 15-36-45.png

5. See Translation and feel a sense of deep accomplishment!

Screenshot from 2015-11-26 15-37-02.png

6. Chinese characters means a mouthful. Have a feeling, that something is redundant? Check each individual Chinese Character meaning by clicking or highlighting in the characters in source box. Here we have bjbj which is bejing twice. So get rid of one bj and bruteforce to make meaningful word or phrases.

Screenshot from 2015-11-26 15-37-32.png

7. Achieve Nirvana and profit!

If this helped you / opened up your life to more meaning and wealth. Makes you feel happy, handsome and rich. Feel free to buy some of my hopeless domains on which I was sitting for weeks and can't find a buyer :)

Good Luck!

ByeBye=不也半倜=Not too Midnight

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ε“ˆε“ˆοΌŒεΎˆζœ‰ζ„ζ€``funny οΌ›οΌ‰

•••
•••
•••
What does this mean? ε“ˆε“ˆοΌŒεΎˆζœ‰ζ„ζ€

•••
ε“ˆε“ˆοΌŒεΎˆζœ‰ζ„ζ€ = ha-ha, very funny..;)

•••
•••
Very funny. that's the way i bought a domain some days ago "taiyj.com" it means sunglasses.com or at least, google says so! lol :D

•••
I registered dkkpi.com, deddk.com and crqqu.com for some fun ;)

•••
it seems that google is not very smart:)

•••
•••
I wouldn't recommend regging A LOT (5+) of names this way... best way is to have a Chinese person/friend/employee/consultant confirm your ideas before completing purchase but of course not everyone has this luxury... so try your luck :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back