domain chewmein.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gtldomainer

Top Member
Impact
Please appraise chewmein.com (CHEWMEIN.COM)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You wouldn't be able to rank for the term. It isn't very usable and doesn't deliver the meaning of what you could sell here. Looks like a typo for chowmein and so, I don't think this domain has any value.
You may try reseller market for xx maybe.

•••
Sounds like a somewhat brandable domain for a pet store like chewy.com

But I wouldn't be surprised if chewy.com would try to sue.

Not sure, but maybe mid XXX to an end user.

•••
Thanks @Arpit131 , @EbookLover can we call it a homonym for "chowmein"? And it also sounds like "chew me in." I thought, restaurants, cafes etc. might like it. or may be food company.

•••
Is this the present tense of Chow mein?

Chowmein.com would be a great brandable name, although the ie or ei typo is probably going to be pretty common. Chow mein is the word you want because you're always going to get autocorrected from "chew" to "chow"

Your name may be a brandable but I don't see the value. You could put up a $1K BIN and probably never sell it, but who knows anymore. Maybe someone might see it without noticing the mistake and buy it before they realize it?

•••
ChewMein.com - Chinese food flavored jerky :-P

Product line:
General Chews Chicken
Moo Goo Gai Chew
House Special Chew

Last edited:
•••
OK, I didn't see the "Chew Me In". But still, I don;t see much value but brandables are hard to appraise since each end user will have vastly different ideas as to it's value.

Restaurant? Chew Me In? Maybe in a college town, I guess. Or maybe San Francisco

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back